Peace🦋

Nischay had always dreamed of visiting London. He was thrilled when he finally got the opportunity to take a two-week trip there. Little did he know that this trip would change his life in more ways than one.

On his second day in the city, Nischay decided to visit the British Museum. As he wandered through the ancient artifacts, he overheard a familiar accent. Turning around, he saw a girl, her eyes wide with wonder as she examined a piece of Roman pottery.

"Excuse me," he said, stepping closer. "Are you from India?"

The girl turned, smiling. "Yes. I am Priya. And you?"

"Nischay," he replied, extending his hand. "It is nice to meet someone from home."

Over the next few hours, Nischay and Priya explored the museum together, sharing stories about their lives in India and their reasons for visiting London.

"I have always loved history," Priya said as they walked out of the museum. "And London has so much of it."

"Same here," Nischay agreed. "There is so much to see and do. Have you been to the Tower of London yet?"

Priya shook her head. "Not yet. Want to go together tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," Nischay said, his heart skipping a beat at the thought of spending more time with her.

The next day, they met at the Tower of London. As they wandered through the ancient fortress, their conversation flowed effortlessly. They laughed, shared stories, and marveled at the historical treasures around them.

Afterward, they walked along the Thames, the city's skyline glittering in the afternoon sun.

"London is beautiful," Priya said, gazing at the water. "But it is even better with good company."

Nischay smiled. "I could not agree more."

Over the next week, they explored the city together, visiting iconic landmarks like Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, and Covent Garden. Each adventure brought them closer, their bond growing stronger with every shared experience.

One evening, after a day spent exploring Camden Market, they found themselves sitting on a bench by the river, watching the sunset.

"Nischay," Priya said softly, "I have had the most amazing time with you. I never expected to meet someone like you here."

Nischay looked into her eyes, feeling a warmth spread through him. "I feel the same way, Priya. This trip has been unforgettable because of you."

She smiled, her cheeks tinged with a blush. "Do you believe in fate?"

"I did not," Nischay admitted. "But meeting you has changed that."

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, the sun dipping below the horizon, painting the sky with hues of pink and orange.

As the night grew darker, Nischay took a deep breath. "Priya, there is something I need to tell you. I think I have fallen for you."

Priya's eyes widened, her heart racing. "Nischay, I...I feel the same way."

Relief and joy washed over him. "You do?"

She nodded, her smile radiant. "Yes. This trip has been like a dream, and you have made it even more special."

Nischay reached out, taking her hand in his. "Priya, I know we both have our lives back in India, but I want to see where this can go. I want to be with you."

Tears glistened in Priya's eyes as she squeezed his hand. "I want that too, Nischay. Let us make this work, no matter the distance."

In that moment, under the twinkling London lights, they shared their first kiss. It was tender and filled with promise, marking the beginning of their new adventure together.

As their trip continued, they spent every moment together, creating memories they would cherish forever.

When it was time to return to India, they left London with their hearts full, ready to start the next chapter of their lives, united by a love that had blossomed in the most unexpected place.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀