Possessiveness (18+)

Note: This oneshot contains mature scenes which might make you feel uncomfortable, so do proceed with caution before moving ahead.

Nischay had himself seated in the corner of a crowded room, having a drink and his eyes fixed on his wife Inaaya. She was clearly having her time, laughing and talking with an old friend of hers Rohan.

The sight stirred something dark and possessive within him, a feeling he had tried to suppress since their arranged marriage six months ago.

As the night wore on, Nischay's jealousy  seeing Inaaya with another man grew even more. When he saw her hug Rohan, something snapped inside him. He stood up from his seat abruptly, leaving his drink behind as he made his way through the crowd to her.

"Inaaya," he said sharply, placing a hand on her arm. "We need to talk. Now."

She looked at him in surprise, then nodded looking towards Rohan. "Excuse me. I will be right back."

Nischay led Inaaya to a secluded corner of the house, his grip on her arm firm. Once they were alone, he turned to her, his eyes blazing with a sharp gaze.

"What the hell was that?" He demanded.

Inaaya frowned. "What do you mean? I was just catching up with Rohan. You know naa that he is just a good friend of mine from my college days? We have not talked with each other from a very long time so when I saw him tonight, I wanted to meet him and talk with him. What did I do wrong here?"

"You were all over him, laughing and hugging," Nischay said, his voice low and intense. "Do you have any idea how that looked?"

Inaaya crossed her arms, feeling her own temper rising. "He is an old friend of mine and Nischay, you are overreacting."

He stepped closer, his body radiating tension. "Overreacting? You are my wife Inaaya and I do not like you being so friendly with other men."

Her eyes flashed with defiance. "I am not doing any such wrong things and nor can you control me like this."

Nischay's hands moved to her waist, pulling her against him. "I cannot stand the thought of you with someone else. You are mine and I am yours."

Inaaya felt a shiver run down her spine at his possessive tone, but she refused to back down. "I am not a possession Nischay. I am your wife and your partner. You have to trust me."

He leaned in, his hot breath against her ear. "It is not that I do not trust you. I do trust you but seeing you with him or any other who is not me, it drives me crazy. I want you all to myself."

Her breath hitched as he pressed her against the wall, his lips capturing hers in a fierce and demanding kiss. Inaaya responded with equal intensity, her hands tangling in his hair.

"I would like to see that if you dare to show me."

Nischay's eyes darkened with desire as he lifted her, her legs wrapping around his waist. They stumbled inside their bedroom, the door slamming shut behind them. Clothes were discarded hastily and the enticing need for each other urgently.

Nischay's hands roamed around her body possessively, his lips trailing kisses down her neck. "You are mine Inaaya," his voice rough with desire and passion.

"Yes," she gasped, feeling herself getting melted by his touch. "I am yours."

Their bodies moved together in a desperate and consuming rhythm, the intensity of their emotions driving them to the edge. As they reached their peak, Nischay's grip tightened on her, his voice a low tender whisper. "I love you Inaaya and I need you in every step of my life."

She clung onto him, her own voice short of breath and filled with emotion. "I love you too Nischay and I am always here. With you."

They lay close and tangled together, their breaths slowly calming down. Nischay pulled her closer to him, his possessiveness replaced by a gentle, soft and protective embrace.

"I am sorry," he murmured kissing her hair. "I love you so much that sometimes it scares me of losing you."

Inaaya smiled softly, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Do not worry. We will figure it out together and do not be afraid. Just know that I am here and I am not going anywhere else without you. I love you."

Nischay smiled, tightening his hold on her shoulder. "Our together. I love you too."

As sleep caught upto them, the tense tension between the both of them eased with the foundation of a deeper level of understanding and a stronger bond, built on the trust, love, persistence and affection they held for each other.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀