1

Chapter 1 Countdown to Crossing

[Readers who come in to read, please deposit your brain here first, and take it away after reading!]

[ps: Everyone has their own preferences. If you don't like it, just leave. Don't give me any advice. The author can write whatever he wants! ! ! If you say something too much and curse me, I will curse you too. I will go crazy and curse you several times in a row. The author is very narrow-minded and holds grudges!]

[Host - Xu Qingli

Crossing era - 1970s

Crossing countdown - 16 hours, 45 minutes and 23 seconds. ]

What a ghost!

When Xu Qingli opened her eyes this morning, these three lines of words appeared in front of her, and there was also a space of about 100 square meters in her mind with a height of three meters.

She had tried that space and found it could preserve food.

As an avid novel lover, Xu Qingli could understand from the few lines of prompts in front of her that she was selected by the system to travel through time, and the place she traveled through was still the 1970s.

But it might be the dumb system that bound her. She asked many questions but got no answer from the system.

Xu Qingli looked at the countdown in front of her and decided not to argue with the system.

Hurry up and stock up on supplies!

Time is running out.

Otherwise, she would travel through time and have nothing.

She turned on her phone and checked her bank card balance, which showed that there was RMB in the card. Adding the money in the WeChat red envelope, she had RMB 100,000.

This was the money she had saved from working for three years.

As a young doctor who has only worked for a few years, saving 100,000 yuan in three years is already very good. After all, she still needs to rent a house for her own food, drink, clothes, cosmetics and other expenses.

Xu Qingli rented a small truck online and agreed to meet the truck driver in half an hour.

Then she took out a pen and paper from the drawer and started to write a list of supplies.

In the 1970s, everything was in short supply.

Rice, flour, grain, oil, eggs, meat, various medicines, toiletries, sanitary napkins, paper towels, etc. were all needed.

I don't know if she traveled to the countryside or the city, anyway, it's right to stock up.

Xu Qingli wrote a page proudly, then found the medical representative of their hospital on WeChat and sent him the list of medicines she needed.

I told him to rush it and deliver it this afternoon.

The other party said it was no problem.

Seeing that it was almost time for the appointment with the truck driver, Xu Qingli got dressed and went out.

At this time, the truck driver also arrived.

After paying the deposit and rent online, Xu Qingli took the car key and went straight to the vegetable market.

Originally, she planned to go to the grain wholesale market first, but if she didn't go to the vegetable market first, the pork in the market would be snatched up by the uncles and aunts who got up early to buy vegetables.

Obviously, Xu Qingli's decision was wise. When she arrived at the vegetable market, there were not many people and the pork stall owner had not yet opened.