109

Chapter 109 Guyuan Pill

What was Xu Qingli doing at this time? She was drawing prizes, squatting in the bathroom to draw prizes.

February, March, April, she hadn't drawn prizes for three months.

[Guyuan Pill 1]

Appendix: It has the effect of replenishing qi and blood, strengthening the body, and is most suitable for the elderly and pregnant women.

This is good!

Xu Qingli planned to keep it and eat it when needed in the future.

There was no need to worry about it going bad, because the pills were packaged in porcelain bottles.

Xu Qingli continued to draw, but the last two prizes were Guyuan Pills like the previous ones.

She won three Guyuan Pills.

Xu Qingli kept them all in the space and would use them when needed in the future.

For example, when she gave birth to a child.

You can't fish for long. After Xu Qingli drew the prize, she came out of the bathroom and happened to meet Gu Changlin who came to see her.

"Why are you here?"

Xu Qingli was a little surprised.

Gu Changlin smiled and said, "I came to see you, Doctor Xu." Then he said, "Do you want to go out and look at the bicycles?"

"Okay." Xu Qingli went out to look.

Like her bicycle, it was also Phoenix brand.

After chatting for a few words, Gu Changlin left.

How to say it, his wife looks really good in a white coat, and it feels like her temperament is different.

He likes it so much!

Here, Lin Xue and a few others teased Xu Qingli, "Oh, this young couple is so nagging."

Xu Qingli laughed, "What's nagging? There's no hug or embrace."

Lin Xue, "Yes, there's no hug or embrace, but you two have a look in your eyes!"

Added, "Actually, it's good for you to be like this."

She likes this way of getting along, the couple's hearts are together, unlike her previous one, who was on guard against each other.

Just say that the two of them have lived together, but they still have to be on guard, how tiring! How can you live a lifetime if you can't trust the person next to you.

"Lin Xue, my mulberries are ripe, do you want to pick some?" Zhou Yang said at this time.

"Yes, yes, yes." Lin Xue nodded wildly.

Xu Qingli smiled.

April passed quickly. At the beginning of May, the hospital paid salaries. Xu Qingli found that her salary had increased from 35.5 to 41.5 yuan.

Salary increase, listen to these three beautiful words.

Just looking at them makes people happy.

So Xu Qingli took the money to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy things. The canned food at home was gone, so she bought a few bottles, as well as cakes and milk powder. When she and Changsen were not at home, Gu Changlin sometimes did not cook lunch at noon, so Changyue ate cakes and milk powder.

For her, a person in the later generations, skipping lunch and eating these cakes felt unnutritious, but for people at that time, it was a luxury.

The cakes were made of fine grains, with eggs and sugar inside, and they were good things.