121

Chapter 121 A gentle and homely man is also very good

Mrs. Gu did not stay in the hospital. She was fixed with plaster, prescribed some medicine, and went home to recuperate.

After get off work that night, Xu Qingli brought two kilograms of bones to visit her. She had injured her bones, so she drank some bone soup to replenish her body.

"You said that if I go to the toilet now, your brother will follow me." Mrs. Gu said helplessly.

It's not that now when she goes to the toilet, her husband will follow her, help her unbutton her pants, and help her pull her pants after going to the toilet.

She is not embarrassed. They are an old couple and have three children. She just wants to say that although one of her hands cannot move, the other hand is still intact!

She can still do small things like going to the toilet alone.

Xu Qingli heard this and said, "Big brother is worried about you."

"My sister-in-law told me to take a good rest during this time."

However, compared with the other two sisters-in-law, as the eldest daughter-in-law, Gu Dasao did more in all aspects.

For example, it was Gu Dasao who washed the clothes of the two old men, not that Gu Dasao's wife asked Gu Dasao to do it, but that Gu Dasao took the initiative to do it.

Seeing that the clothes of the parents-in-law were almost worn for two days, they were asked to change and the dirty ones were washed.

Therefore, Gu Dasao's wife also liked Gu Dasao's daughter-in-law the most. She was the most filial, and she was also the niece of her mother's family, which made them even closer.

Sister-in-law Gu, "I'm not used to it."

Her right hand was broken, and she always ate with a spoon. Her husband wanted to feed her, but she was not used to it.

"It takes a hundred days for a broken bone to heal. Sister-in-law will be fine in a hundred days. Just bear with it." Xu Qingli said.

She also broke her hand in her previous life. She fell off a motorcycle, and it was also her right hand. Her arm was dislocated and fractured, and it hurt for a long time.

"I've lived for 38 years, and this is the first time I've experienced such a thing. After all, I'm old. When I was young, I was fine even if I fell from a tree." Sister-in-law Gu sighed and said.

It's not like she hasn't fallen before. The previous falls were more severe than this. Her arms and legs were bleeding, but she didn't break any bones. But this morning, she fell and broke her bones with her arm.

Xu Qingli, "You should be more careful in normal times."

Although this has nothing to do with age, you do need to be more careful when you are older. After all, you don't have the body of a young person and can't afford to be hurt.

She broke her bones at the age of fifteen in her previous life. When she was discharged from the hospital, the doctor said that she recovered very well. After all, she is a young person!

After talking to Mrs. Gu for a few more words, Xu Qingli went out and went home.

It was icy and snowy, and she was very careful when walking at night.

After going home and having dinner, Xu Qingli said to Gu Changlin, "Changlin, you should be careful when riding a bicycle to the county, don't fall."

"Or you can go during the day."