174

Chapter 174 Should we go early?

Gu Qingshan, "What are you looking at? I think it's pretty good. No need to show it to them."

"Okay, I think it's pretty good too." Gu Qingyun also said.

The two brothers went back to their rooms. They decided to wear this jacket to school when school starts.

September is just right. It would be best if it drizzles a little on the first day of school. It won't be too hot to wear a denim jacket.

Gu's second brother and his wife are also trying on clothes. They don't have new pants or leather shoes, but they have made them before.

They look good together.

The twin sons are also 16 years old this year.

They didn't get into college, so they applied for junior college. Gu's eldest brother Qingyun did the same. The three of them went to junior college when school started in September.

Go in the new clothes given by uncle.

The brothers both look good in leather and denim jackets, and they can switch between them when they go to school. This is the advantage of twins, they look the same and are the same height, so they wear the same size of clothes.

The skirt and plastic sandals that my uncle brought for little Gu Yu are just the right size.

After trying them on, they were put away by my second sister-in-law and kept for school.

Third brother Gu is the only one here, but it doesn't matter. He has been a father and a mother for more than a year, so he is used to it.

He tried the clothes on himself, and then tried them on the children, and then put them away.

The day after tomorrow, he will take the children to the capital to find his wife.

He has not been idle in the past six months, and he practices making dumplings whenever he has time.

He only had 50 yuan left of the 100 yuan his wife left him, and he spent all of that money on meat and noodles.

But after spending so much money and so much time, did it work?

Of course it did.

First, his two children got fatter and looked better.

Second, the buns he made became more and more delicious.

Although he didn't learn the 18 folds of his fourth brother's wife, he created his own way of making buns.

Even without the 18 folds, it still looks good.

The bun skin is fluffy and soft, and the filling is delicious.

Everyone who has eaten his buns says that his buns are delicious.

However, the third brother Gu still wanted to hear Xu Qingli's opinion, so he planned to go to the county tomorrow to buy some meat and flour to make a bun and send it to his younger brother and sister-in-law.

It's not easy to make money!

In the past, if he was asked to cook, he would never put so much oil, so much ingredients, and so much meat.

It's still a big white flour bun, just eat some cornmeal.

But now it's different, you must make it well, otherwise who will buy it from you!

Let's talk about Xu Qingli.

After everyone left.

Uncle took out the clothes and biscuits, cakes, and candies he brought for his family.