67

Chapter 67 The left leg has regained feeling

Gu Changlin cooked rice in a clay pot, and the dishes were fried eggs, potato slices, black fungus and meat, with some dried chili peppers in them.

Xu Qingli took a bite first, "It's delicious, I didn't expect you to be such a good cook."

She was not exaggerating or encouraging, the dishes cooked by Gu Changlin really tasted good.

"As long as it suits your taste." Gu Changlin smiled.

After dinner, Gu Changsen took the initiative to wash the dishes, and little Gu Changyue was not idle either, so he wiped the table with a rag.

Xu Qingli said she would do it, and little Gu Changyue said,

"Sister-in-law is tired after a day's work, you go and rest, let Changyue do it."

Good boy!

Xu Qingli brought a basin of warm water and asked Gu Changlin to soak his feet. Although acupuncture is done once a week or ten days, the feet should be soaked every day, and then massaged, kneaded and massaged.

This will help recovery.

"Hiss, Qingli, be gentle!"

Gu Changlin suddenly said while massaging his left leg.

Xu Qingli was stunned, and Gu Changlin was also stunned.

Two seconds later, Xu Qingli asked in surprise, "Changlin, your left leg, is your left leg conscious?"

Gu Changlin was confused, "Qingli, pinch me."

He seemed to feel pain just now

Not sure, try again!

Hearing this, Xu Qingli pinched his calf and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"...It hurts."

Gu Changlin really felt the pain this time, his left leg felt the pain.

"Changlin, do you feel it in your left leg?" Xu Qingli was very excited.

Gu Changlin nodded quickly, "Yes, my calf can feel the pain!"

"What about my thigh?"

Xu Qingli pinched Gu Changlin's thigh.

Gu Changlin, "My thigh hurts too!"

"What about my toes? Changlin, move quickly."

Xu Qingli's heartbeat accelerated, this moment was too tense.

Gu Changlin heard this and moved his left toe. The two of them found that not only the five toes could move, but even the toes could move.

"Changlin... try to move your entire left leg now." Xu Qingli's voice was trembling as she spoke.

Gu Changlin tried and found that he couldn't do it, and said,

"You can only move your toes."

"It doesn't matter, Changlin, let's take it slowly, as long as your left leg regains feeling. If you regain feeling, it means that your legs are slowly recovering, and it's only a matter of time before you can stand up."

Xu Qingli calmed down and said to Gu Changlin.

"Yeah."

Gu Changlin suddenly hugged Xu Qingli, "Wife, I will definitely stand up and won't let you suffer so much!"

"I know, Changlin."

Xu Qingli came out of his arms, held his cheeks with both hands and looked into his eyes seriously, "Being a doctor is my ideal and what I have always insisted on. Now I have done it. I am very happy and don't feel very tired."