40

Chapter 40 Acupuncture

"Tell me, for example, how do you say hello in Russian?"

Xu Qingli can speak German, Italian, French, English, Japanese and Korean.

But she can't speak Russian.

"Hello, it's like this in Russian, Пpnвet." Gu Changlin said. Although his grades were not very good and he didn't learn Russian very well, he still learned the word hello quite well.

Xu Qingli, "Is this how you pronounce bu li wei te?"

Gu Changlin nodded, "Almost, it means this if you say it faster."

"If I have a chance, I'll learn Russian." Xu Qingli said.

She has to learn at least six languages. She currently knows four.

Gu Changlin was silent for two seconds, "I trapped you." If his wife hadn't married him, she would be free now and could do whatever she wanted. Why should she be trapped here and take care of their family?

"Gu Changlin, what are you thinking about? What do you mean you trapped me? What does this have to do with you? If I hadn't married you, I would have to work in the fields every day!"

"Oh, don't think so much. After the New Year, we will go to the capital for surgery, and you will be better." Xu Qingli pinched his face.

It should be said that the villain brother is really handsome.

Gu Changlin looked up, "Yeah."

Xu Qingli looked at the time and saw that it was eleven o'clock, and it was almost time for dinner, so she said: "Are you hungry? I'll go cook."

Today, we had chicken stewed in a clay pot for lunch. Although Xu Qingli is also a stupid chicken and is not big, it has much more meat than pheasants. Pheasants have too little meat, and the meat is too firm and hard!

She still likes to eat domestic chickens.

Speaking of chickens, Xu Qingli thinks that their family will have to raise a few chickens next year. The current policy is that raising chickens is not allowed in the city, and each family in the countryside cannot have more than five chickens.

If you have chickens at home, it will be more "convenient" to eat eggs!

Xu Qingli thought that she would ask Aunt Gu to find out about the chicks in the spring of next year.

Xu Qingli went to cook, while Gu Changlin was stunned on the kang for a while, touching his face, Qingli seemed to have touched his face just now.

Happy~

As soon as lunch was ready, Gu Changsen and Gu Changyue came back, and Xu Qingli admired her brother-in-law for his ability to predict the time for lunch.

He was really accurate.

He also had a good nose.

"It smells like chicken soup, sister-in-law, did you stew chicken?" He sniffed as soon as he entered the room.

Xu Qingli, "Yes! Go wash your hands, wash Changyue's too."

This time the chicken was pure chicken. Xu Qingli didn't put any vegetables in it. The chicken soup was covered with a layer of yellow chicken oil. It was cooked in a clay pot for two hours. The chicken was soft and tasty. Sprinkle a handful of chopped green onions before serving. The taste was amazing.

"Sister-in-law, your cooking is so delicious~ It's even better than the chef of the state banquet." Gu Changsen praised while eating, with a bit of the potential of a flatterer.