166

Chapter 166 Uncle is back!

After dinner, everyone went to the guesthouse to rest. The next day, Deng Ying and Gu Pan took their elder brother Gu to visit the capital.

Gu Changlin and Xu Qingli found an excuse to come and see the house. Gu Changlin wanted to see the furniture they bought.

"Yueyue, when we come over, you will live in this room."

"Okay, sister-in-law, which room will my brother live in?"

"The room next to you."

The house had not been lived in for a long time, and the tables and chairs were covered with dust. The three of them went to the backyard to get water and cleaned it before leaving.

After Xu Qingli and the other two left, an old lady came out of the left gate, looked at the backs of the three people and murmured to herself, "I told you, I figured it out."

Not long after, a boy in his teens came out and called "Grandma, it's time for dinner."

"I'm coming."

Gu Da Ge, Gu Changlin and the others didn't stay long either, and bought tickets to go back the next day. Before they left, Deng Ying and Gu Changlin talked about future development.

Deng Ying, "Brother Changlin, you are planning to come to the capital to do business next year, right?"

"That's what I think." Gu Changlin nodded.

Deng Ying, "Okay, when the time comes, tell me if you need anything, brother. I will never refuse anything that I can do."

"I will definitely find you if there is anything."

Deng Ying actually thought that if he could make money as a self-employed person, he would do it.

Anyway, the country has allowed it, so he doesn't want to worry about whether it's decent or not.

But everyone is waiting and watching now, and no one is willing to do it.

School has started.

Xu Qingli quickly devoted herself to studying. She studied junior courses in the first half of this year. It's not difficult, and she has learned it all.

Pan'er, Gu Sansao, and Tian Mi still do tutoring work on the weekends, Saturdays, and Sundays.

It's really a way to make money and study at the same time.

A month has passed.

Gu Changlin sent a letter to Xu Qingli, saying that he raised fifty chickens and fifty ducks in the backyard this year. He was said to be brave enough to die, and she was talking about Gu Changlin.

It's not an ordinary person to be a villain.

Everyone is afraid of cutting off their tails, but Gu Changlin is not afraid.

He said in the letter that he felt that his tail would not be cut off.

His hunch was right.

After reading the letter, Xu Qingli was about to write a reply to Gu Changlin. Just as she picked up the pen, a classmate came over and said, "Xu Qingli, someone is looking for you at the school gate."

Xu Qingli thought that today was Sunday, and it might be Gu Changsen who came over. After all, her brother-in-law often brought her food, such as roast chicken, apples, and braised pork.

So she didn't ask who was looking for her.

But when she arrived at the school gate and saw the man talking to the security guard, she was stunned.

The other person was wearing a long black windbreaker and glasses. He was about 35 to 40 years old. He was very gentle and elegant. I don't know what topic he talked about with the security guard. He looked very happy.

Xu Qingli walked over, looked at him, and called out uncertainly, "Uncle..."

The person in front of her looked very similar to the uncle in her memory, but the uncle in her memory was very young and handsome, a young man in his twenties.

Han Shian looked at the graceful girl in front of him, and a thought flashed through his mind, like, too much like, and he was just like his sister.

He smiled and said, "It's me, Xiaolizi."

Xu Qingli didn't know why she wanted to cry again. Her tear glands were so developed that she couldn't control it.

"Uncle..."

"Xiaolizi, I'm sorry for you. Uncle is back. Uncle has taught you a lesson about those bastards."

"No one will bully you in the future with uncle around!" Han Shian comforted his niece.

He didn't expect that after he went abroad, his sister died, his brother-in-law married another woman, had a child, and the whole family bullied his niece.

Finally, she was sent directly to the countryside.

After he came back from abroad, he stayed in Hai City for only one day before going to Sichuan Province to find his sister. He didn't expect this result.

He was so angry that he smashed the house of that turtle bastard!

How could he not be angry? His sister and niece were his only two relatives in the world. His sister died, and only the child left by her was left.

And those people sent her to the countryside, so why didn't they send her stepdaughter to the countryside, what a bastard, why did they send her own daughter to the countryside!

Hearing what her uncle said, Xu Qingli laughed, "I'm fine, uncle, you see I've been admitted to university, I'm very powerful!"

Han Shian scratched Xu Qingli's nose like when he was a child,

"I just heard from the security guard that you are the first in your major."

Han Shian was proud in his heart, his little Lizi has been smart since she was a child, she ranked first in elementary school every year, and she ranked first in university, um, isn't it normal.

"Uncle, where did you go before?" Xu Qingli asked.

She really didn't know, the system didn't tell her, she only knew that her uncle was abroad.

"I went to England." Han Shian said.

Xu Qingli, "How are you doing over there, uncle?"

Going to a foreign country alone...

Han Shian, "Little Li, don't worry about your uncle. I have a friend in England who picked me up at the time."