37

Chapter 37 Radish Stewed Lamb

While knitting the sweater, it was already 11 o'clock in the afternoon, and it was time to cook again.

In the past, she and Gu Changyue would just cook some noodles or eat two cakes to get by, but now the villain brother is back.

It's no longer possible to fool around.

Xu Qingli thought about it and decided to make potato and bacon rice. The bacon was Cantonese bacon, which she bought in her previous life to make bacon rice, and there were two left.

Dice the potatoes, dice the carrots, slice the bacon, soak the dried mushrooms in water and dice them. It's a pity that there are no corn kernels, otherwise the taste would be richer.

However, there was no rice cooker for making stewed rice, so we had to cook the rice first, then blanch the vegetables, mix them with the rice, add seasonings, and stew them.

The taste was good, very delicious. Gu Changlin ate two bowls, and little Gu Changyue also ate a full bowl.

After eating, he said, "Sister-in-law, it's delicious."

Xu Qingli gently pinched her little nose, "It's delicious, then sister-in-law will make it for you in the future."

"Okay."

The little girl had three buns on her hair, one on the top of her head and one on each side, which looked like the makabaka in the garden baby.

No matter whether it is human or animal, they are the cutest when they are young.

Xu Qingli remembered that she seemed to have bought two red hair flowers for little Gu Changyue in the provincial capital department store.

I also bought a set of autumn clothes, autumn pants and socks for Gu Changlin, but she forgot about it.

Xu Qingli returned to the room. She was too busy yesterday, so she took out the things she needed and put the rest in the cabinet. She didn't think about it this morning.

She took the package to the west room, "I was too busy yesterday and I forgot what I bought."

Gu Changlin came over with a wheelchair, "What did you buy?"

Little Gu Changyue also squatted on the kang, wanting to see what her sister-in-law bought.

"She bought a lot of things."

"I bought you a set of autumn clothes, autumn pants, and socks." She took out the clothes and put them on Gu Changlin for him to see.

"And our Yueyue's hairpin."

The hairpin now is similar to the one in the 1980s, except that the hairpin in the 1980s has an elastic string and is ready-made.

This time it is a red ribbon nylon with a flashing thread inside

Xu Qingli doesn't know what material it is made of.

"It looks good, sister-in-law." Little Gu Changyue said.

Xu Qingli, "Let's keep it for the New Year, okay?"

"Okay."

"You're so good."

"Does Changyue like to eat candied haws? Sister-in-law will make it for you this afternoon." Xu Qingli took out the five catties of hawthorns she bought.

Gu Changyue was puzzled, "Sister-in-law, is Tanghulu delicious? I haven't eaten it."

Gu Changlin touched his sister's hair after hearing it, "It's delicious, sour and sweet."