41

Chapter 41 I have a cold!

Auntie Gu nodded and said, "By the way, Qingli, your eldest brother and his friends are going to the mountains to get some game tomorrow, and the kids are going too. Are you going?"

"If you want to go, I'll help you look after the house."

Going up the mountain to get some game means hunting. Xu Qingli didn't really want to go. The weather was too cold, and every breath would freeze her lungs. It was snowing again.

Every step she took would cause the snow to go into her shoes.

"Auntie, I won't go. It's too cold!" Xu Qingli said with a smile.

Auntie Gu said yes. In fact, she was afraid that the child would feel uncomfortable staying at home alone, so she wanted to let him go out to get some fresh air.

Then a walk in the mountains would make her feel more open-minded.

After chatting for a while, Aunt Gu went back. Xu Qingli looked at the time. Well, it was time for lunch again.

Let's eat pork head fried with chili peppers! Simmer some rice and make some egg custard.

She learned how to cook rice in a clay pot these two days. It's very convenient to cook it in a large pot. Apply a layer of oil on the bottom of the clay pot, pour the rice in and add water. The rice is almost the same as that made in an electric rice cooker.

It's delicious, but the bottom of the pot is a little bit crusty.

She regretted why she didn't find this method earlier or she had a flash of inspiration before going to bed at night.

Pork head is not very spicy if it is fried with dried chili peppers. Little Gu Changyue can also eat it.

After Xu Qingli finished cooking, she went into the west room and found that Gu Changlin had woken up and was leaning against the wall reading a book.

"You woke up, why didn't you call me?"

Gu Changlin smiled and said, "I heard some noise in the kitchen, I guess you were busy."

"I'm cooking!"

Xu Qingli carried Gu Changlin to the wheelchair, "Didn't you sleep last night?"

"My waist hurts a little."

Gu Changlin said that his waist used to hurt slightly, not very obviously, but last night, for some reason, it hurt so much.

"Is the pain in the waist caused by the wound?"

Xu Qingli was a little worried. Why did the villain still have a backache? Could it be that there was something wrong with the wound, or that the shrapnel was displaced?

The villain in the book also had a backache, but that was later, more than ten years later, because he had been sitting in the wheelchair for a long time.

"The wound hurts, and it hurts above the wound." Gu Changlin thought for a while and said, from the wound upwards, the spine and shoulders all hurt.

Xu Qingli sighed, "Why didn't you tell me about your waist pain! Did you catch a cold?"

No matter how powerful the kang in this rural house is, the walls are made of earth and are not warm. There are a few leaks in the walls and roof of their house.

"Does it hurt now?" Xu Qingli asked.

Gu Changlin "A little."

Just when he was about to say that it didn't hurt much and he could bear it, he heard Xu Qingli say, "Then let me massage it for you!"