94

Chapter 94 Pan'er Says Kiss

Dumplings stuffed with celery and pork, this was handed over to Gu Changlin.

"Sister-in-law, I'll help too, I'll knead the dough." Deng Ying rolled up his sleeves and came out of the west room.

Xu Qingli, "How can I let you do it, go to the room and rest."

Let Brother Gu knead the dough.

The lamb bones were stewed in a large iron pot, which was fast, and the rest of the dishes were fried in a small iron pot. Deng Ying brought roast duck, which tasted best when rolled in small pancakes.

It was just right to make dumplings, and there were dumpling skins, so Xu Qingli made some roast duck pancakes, cut the cucumber and green onion into strips and put them on the plate, and made a roast duck sauce with sweet noodle sauce.

It's done!

When Xu Qingli was cutting the roast duck, she rolled one for Gu Dasao, "Try it, Dasao."

It's definitely not as good as Quanjude's, but it's almost the same!

"Delicious, delicious, so this is how you eat roast duck."

Gu Dasao sighed. When Gu Dasao came back from the capital in the early spring, he did tell her about it, but she had never eaten it this way.

The two ducks that Qingli brought back were cooked by her mother-in-law with potatoes, so she didn't know the taste of roast duck at all.

I only knew it after eating it today.

Deng Ying came out to serve the dishes, and seeing this, he said, "Dasao, come to the capital to eat in the store when you have time, it's delicious! Mine has been a day and a night, and it's definitely not as good as freshly baked."

"Just eat this." Gu Dasao said with a smile.

How could these peasants who dig the soil have the opportunity to go to the capital? His wife was lucky enough to eat roast duck only because Changlin had to go with her for surgery.

Deng Ying almost understood it, but still said, "Brother and sister-in-law, if you want to go there one day, just find me and I will take you to eat roast duck!"

"This boy is not bad." After Deng Ying entered the house, sister-in-law Gu praised.

Xu Qingli raised her eyes and smiled, "Yes, he is tall and looks energetic."

Deng Ying looks sunny and handsome, and belongs to the type of cheerful big boy. The main thing is that boys are tall, which is a plus. Deng Ying is about the same height as Gu Changlin.

Tall and handsome.

Mrs. Gu also likes Deng Ying very much, but she sighed and said, "If this child is from a nearby village, I would have wanted to arrange a marriage for my Pan'er."

Unfortunately, the child is from the capital, which is too far away.

Qingli said that the child is 22 years old this year, and her Pan'er is 17, five years older, not too old.

Xu Qingli heard this, "Why, sister-in-law, you have already started to look at her?"

Mrs. Gu nodded.

"Isn't it a little young? Pan'er is only 17 years old." Xu Qingli said.

Mrs. Gu said, "You are not young anymore. You will be 18 years old in the new year. Let's see if there is a suitable one this year. If there is a suitable one, let the two children look around. If it works, we can get engaged and get married next year."