66

Chapter 66 I miss you!

Xu Qingli smiled and said, "That's what I came here to say."

Gu Qingshan, "I know, Aunt Si, I'll find you after class."

"Okay, go back and take a nap!" Xu Qingli waved her hand, she also wanted to take a nap.

I got up early in the morning and now I feel a little sleepy.

No matter whether it is a bicycle, a motorcycle or a car, walking is faster than legs. Xu Qingli rode her bicycle back to the hospital.

There were no patients in the hospital, everyone was taking a nap.

Xu Qingli also lay down on her desk.

One minute of sleep is one minute.

I thought that I would receive a few patients in the afternoon like in the morning, but I didn't expect that all the patients in the afternoon were heavyweights.

Just after I got to work, a man came in carrying a bloody man on his back.

He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, help!"

On inquiry, I learned that he was stabbed during a fight, but fortunately, he was not injured in the vital parts, so his life was saved!

Just after I finished suturing the wound of the patient, before I could catch my breath, another pregnant woman with a difficult delivery came in, with an abnormal fetal position, but Director Wang was a great doctor, and he corrected the fetus through manipulation.

To be honest, in modern times, there are many pregnant women with abnormal fetal position, but they can be found and corrected in advance by B-ultrasound, or they have to have a caesarean section.

Today, this pregnant woman not only had an abnormal fetal position, but the fetus was also large, and it took a long time to give birth.

"Waaaa!"

The woman was about to faint, but when she heard the baby crying, she asked hurriedly, "Doctor, is it a boy? Is it a boy?"

Xu Qingli came to her with the baby in her arms, "It's a boy, a big fat boy weighing more than 8 kilograms."

Giving birth to a baby weighing 8 kilograms is amazing in this era!

The woman burst into tears, "I finally gave birth to a son!"

Doctors working in the obstetrics and gynecology department are used to this, and so is Xu Qingli.

Because the baby was too big, the woman had a severe tear, and the wound was sutured for the woman. Director Wang suggested that they stay in the hospital for one night.

But the family members didn't want to, and the woman didn't want to either.

Director Wang said, "Then come over after you finish your confinement to have the stitches removed."

Before leaving, the mother-in-law muttered about how much money she had spent today, how much money it cost to give birth, and how she could have given birth at home, but she had to come to the hospital.

After Director Wang lectured her, the mother-in-law shut up.

After everyone left, Director Wang said to Xu Qingli, "She is such a jerk. Your daughter-in-law has given birth to a big fat boy for her family, but you can't be nicer to her."

Xu Qingli sighed, "Sometimes giving birth to a son can't change anything."

Director Wang also sighed.

Although I have seen it many times, I still can't help getting angry every time I see it.

The two of them returned to the office.