75

Chapter 75 Thank you, Uncle

After breakfast, my aunt called Xu Qingli over and opened two large packages. "Qingli, keep all these."

Xu Qingli took a look and found two bottles of canned hawthorn, two bottles of canned peach, two pounds of fruit candy, two pounds of roasted fruit, and two pounds of peach cakes in the package.

And a pair of pillowcases and a roll of colorful cloth.

The other package should contain the food I brought.

Aunt held Xu Qingli's hand and said, "Changlin's parents passed away early, and your marriage was sudden. We didn't know about it. As your uncle and aunt, we couldn't attend your wedding."

"I only found out this year when I called to ask. You accept these as wedding gifts from your uncle and aunt."

"You can make skirts with this cloth in the summer. It's called something called Bragi. I saw the educated youth in our brigade wearing it. It's beautiful."

Xu Qingli accepted the gift and said, "Thank you, uncle and aunt."

Aunt smiled and said, "What's there to thank for?"

Xu Qingli moved all the things to the east room. What should be locked in the cabinet was locked in the cabinet, and what should be put outside was put outside.

After looking at the food, it was estimated that there were 50 kilograms of cornmeal, 10 kilograms of white flour and 20 kilograms of millet.

The uncles definitely didn't send so much food as food for them.

They were worried that they were having a hard time, so they sent food to help them.

It's so far away.

It's not easy!

Thinking about it this way, the three siblings of the Gu family are also very happy. Although their parents have passed away, their uncles and other relatives are still kind and care about them.

Otherwise, if they met a difficult relative, they would have to sell them out!

After everyone had breakfast, the uncles, aunts, and cousins ​​went to Gu's uncle's house. The uncle said he wanted to go see Gu Changlin's mother and talk to her.

Gu Changlin and Gu Changyue also went with them. Gu Changsen went to school on Monday.

Xu Qingli took Gu Qingshan to the county.

After sending Gu Qingshan to school, Xu Qingli went to the hospital.

She asked for two days off from the dean, Director Wang, and the dean approved it immediately. Xu Qingli sighed that it was easy to ask for leave now.

In the past life, you had to report a few days in advance to ask for leave, otherwise it would not work at all, and even if you did, you would still be criticized.

After leaving the hospital, Xu Qingli went to the supply and marketing cooperative. She had meat in her space, and she came to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some gifts for her uncle and aunt.

It was said that since they came from such a long distance and brought so many things to them, it would be wrong for her not to give them something in return.

Xu Qingli bought black fungus, peanuts, dried mushrooms, vermicelli, two bags of milk powder, and a pair of children's plastic sandals.

My uncle has two sons. The eldest son got married and had a daughter with his wife. She is four years old this year, so the sandals should be given to the little girl.