135

Chapter 135 The hatred of the confinement period is irreconcilable

"You bitch! Unfilial daughter-in-law!"

"Is there any daughter-in-law like you?" Old Lady Tian poked her cane on the ground in anger.

Second sister Gu rolled her eyes, "Hehe, if the elders are unkind, don't blame the younger generation for being unfilial!"

Old bitch, the hatred of the confinement period is irreconcilable!

Seeing the second daughter-in-law's stubborn look, Old Lady Tian looked at the second son Tian Yu, "Second son, don't take care of your wife"

"My wife is right! Dad and mom, don't think about the bonus, it's all Tian Mi's, and we, as parents, won't want it." Tian Yu shrugged.

Anyway, Tian Yu was already disappointed with his mother. When the family was divided, it was obviously his second sister who was wrong first, but his mother told the villagers that it was the husband and wife who did it, saying that they were unfilial, that he forgot his mother after marrying a wife, that he helped his wife but not his mother, and so on.

She said that he and his wife were extremely evil people.

She said that his second sister and brother-in-law were so good, and even said that in the future, she would not rely on her son to support her in her old age, but on her second daughter who married to the city.

Tian Yu actually felt that his mother didn't like or love his second sister very much. When they were young, everyone was the same, but the change happened after his second sister married to the city.

His mother's attitude towards his second sister changed 180 degrees, and she served his second brother-in-law like an ancestor.

Vanity, his mother is very vain!

"You unfilial son, you married a wife and forgot your mother, listen to what you say, is it human language? Why don't you die!"

"Oh, I won't live anymore, I won't live anymore!"

Old lady Tian rolled on the ground.

Old man Tian couldn't stand his wife saying this, "What are you doing, why are you cursing your son to die!"

"Is there any mother like you?"

He was about to pull Old lady Tian up.

"Even you blame me, I raised them with my own hands, and now they are grown up, married and independent, and you don't care about our mother anymore! My life is so miserable!" Old Mrs. Tian slapped her thigh and wailed!

Of course, she didn't shed a single tear, she just wailed!

Tian Yu's face was so dark, his mother actually cursed him and told him to die. He greeted his wife and several children with a dark face, "Let's go inside, don't worry about her."

If no one cares, he won't perform, his mother is used to performing.

Several people went into the house.

Old Mrs. Tian howled even louder, but no one paid attention to her. Old Man Tian, ​​with a cold face, issued an ultimatum, "Are you going or not? If not, go back to your mother's home!"

To be honest, Old Man Tian was naturally happy that his granddaughter could be admitted to the university. Although the family was separated, the blood relationship would not change. His son was still his son, and his granddaughter was still his granddaughter.

Originally, he wanted to take this opportunity to repair the relationship with his second son, but who knew that the old woman would make such a fuss. Now, let alone repair, the relationship has become worse!