193

Chapter 193 Double Marriage

The conflict between Xu Qingli and her scumbag father was between the two of them. Although the Gu family had heard about it, they still had to be polite to him since he was their biological father.

Only the uncle dared to pick a fight with Xu Chongguang, but he didn't say anything on the birthday party.

He felt a little sympathetic for the son who had been raised for ten years by someone else after being cuckolded.

Let's not talk about the scumbag father Xu Chongguang. After the birthday party of little Mingzhu, Xu Qingli went to work at the hospital as usual.

Gu Changlin continued to run the clothing store.

Little Mingzhu was taken care of by her uncle. Most of her business was overseas now, and he was not very busy in China. He was happy to come to the capital to take care of his granddaughter when he was free.

There are still two people in the men's clothing store and two people in the women's clothing store, but they are all new.

Tian Tian is an actress and is very busy. She didn't come to Mingzhu's birthday party. She sent clothes and a pair of silver bracelets.

Lin Chuan opened his own shop.

He made a lot in the past two years. He has 20,000 yuan. He used this 20,000 yuan to buy a yard and a shop in the capital, and then moved his household registration here.

It was the son of Mr. Xue next door who helped, that is, Liang Cancan's brother-in-law.

He also took some money for his family. His eldest brother and sister-in-law wanted to open a store in the county, and of course he supported them. They are all family, so he will help if he can.

Liang Cancan also followed Lin Chuan, and after asking, he found out that the two of them were dating.

"She knows everything about me. I told her before we started dating." Before Gu Changlin asked, Lin Chuan said it himself.

What else could Gu Changlin say? He could only ask, "Does her family know?"

"Yes, her parents and sister knew before we started dating." Lin Chuan said.

Gu Changlin, "What's their attitude?"

"No objection." Lin Chuan said.

"Okay, then when do you plan to get married?" Gu Changlin probably understood why Liang Cancan's parents didn't object.

One word, money!

Lin Chuan can make money, and he can run the clothing store so well, which shows that he is capable.

What does it mean to earn three or four thousand yuan a month? The son of Mr. Xue next door works in the Public Security Bureau and his monthly salary is less than one hundred yuan. In comparison, although being a self-employed person is not very decent.

But making money is not a big deal. Who cares if it is decent or not.

Besides, Lin Chuan looks pretty good, a handsome young man, the age difference between the two is not big, Lin Chuan has no children, and his character is not bad.

So I agreed to my daughter dating him.

I have to say that Gu Changlin's analysis was right. At first, Liang Cancan's parents were a little reluctant. Even if the reason for the divorce was not him, they had divorced before!

But after listening to their daughter's analysis, Liang Cancan's parents gave in.

Let's talk about it first.

"We are discussing doing it this winter." Lin Chuan said.

Then he asked, "When will Pan'er and Deng Ying get married?"

These two have been together for several years.

"I said it, it's winter."

It's time for Pan'er and Deng Ying to get married. They have been talking about it for several years. Pan'er didn't graduate from school before, but now he has graduated and works in the hospital.

It's time to get married.

Deng Yinggan made a lot of money from clothing this year and bought a big yard. The house they lived in before was not big, and if his father-in-law and brother-in-law came over, there would be no place to live.

So he bought one.

So in November, the two couples got married.

Deng Ying and Pan'er did it first. Deng Ying gave 1,000 yuan as a betrothal gift to Brother Gu and Sister-in-law Gu, and bought a watch for each of the two brothers-in-law.

Of course, Brother Gu and Sister-in-law Gu would not take the betrothal gift. They bought a TV and a washing machine for their daughter as a dowry. In addition to these, they also gave 500 yuan in cash as a deposit.

Ten years ago, everyone gave gifts when they got married, such as pillowcases, teacups, towels, etc., but now, they just give money when they get married.

Before Lin Chuan got married, he took Liang Cancan home to meet his parents. Needless to say, Sister Gu and her husband must be very satisfied, and they also gave Liang Cancan 200 yuan as a gift.

This is a huge sum of money in this era!

Lin Chuan also gave Liang Cancan's parents a betrothal gift of 1,000 yuan. In addition to the betrothal gift, he also bought them a TV.

All aspects are in place!