122

Chapter 122 Something Big Happened

The year 1975 has passed.

Xu Qingli opened the system and drew prizes for October, November, and December.

They were all food.

[One spicy duck food]

It contained dried duck neck, fried duck neck, spicy duck head, and duck gizzard, all of which were cut thoughtfully.

[One beef jerky]

Two large packages of beef jerky, each weighing about two kilograms.

[One cheese-baked durian]

They were all her favorites.

It was said that the system still understood her very well, and everything she won in the lottery was what she liked.

It was a pity that so many delicious foods could not be shared, and she had to eat them all secretly by herself.

Life passed like this, and the Chinese New Year was about to come.

A big event happened in their Qingshan Brigade, which happened in the Youth Corps Institute on the 18th.

The police came and took away Tang Wanru and another male youth named Li Guomin.

It happened to be Sunday that day, and Xu Qingli and Gu Changlin went to the county to buy New Year's goods and met them on the way back.

Officer Zhou stopped the car and greeted them.

They didn't want to ask the police what happened, so they quickened their pace and went home.

Before they had sorted out the things, Xu Qingli came to ask Aunt Gu. Yes, she is very gossipy.

Especially about Tang Wanru.

"Qingli, you don't know, that youth Tang is very mean!" Aunt Gu shook her head.

Xu Qingli, "What's going on, Auntie? Tell me."

At this time, the three sisters-in-law were also there, and the second sister-in-law Gu said, "Doesn't Tang Zhiqing like Qin Zhiqing?"

Yes, the whole Qingshan Brigade knew that Tang Wanru liked Qin Jiang. How could they not know that they were chasing Qin Jiang every day?

"Yes! What's the matter, second sister-in-law, tell me quickly." Xu Qingli was so anxious that she couldn't finish her words halfway!

Third sister-in-law Gu, "I'll tell you, doesn't Tang Zhiqing like Qin Zhiqing, and the male educated youth named Li Guomin likes Song Zhiqing, who is Qin Jiang's sister."

"Then this Tang Zhiqing conspired with Li Zhiqing to invite them to dinner and get them drunk, hoping to make it a done deal!"

"Who knew that the brother and sister didn't fall for it and went straight to the police!"

After listening, Xu Qingli said, "These two brothers and sisters are stupid! They still fall for the obvious trap."

The eldest sister-in-law Gu said, "Who could have thought of this! Not to mention that Tang Wanru, a girl, dared to gamble with her innocence, just look at the young man Li Guomin, who is well-mannered, diligent, and polite to others, who knew he was that kind of person!"

The second sister-in-law Gu also said, "I heard that Li Zhiqing, Qin Zhiqing, and Song Zhiqing all came from Beijing, and their family conditions are not bad."

The third sister-in-law Gu, "What's the use of being good, what kind of children have they taught!"

It is obvious that this is about Li Guomin.