146

Chapter 146 Cook me a meal

Deng Ying and Gu Paner have already left the director's house.

Deng Ying said to Gu Paner, "Don't be nervous, the director and his wife are very nice, this is a success."

Gu Paner nodded and said to him, "Thank you, Deng Ying."

"No need to thank me." Deng Ying waved his hand.

Gu Paner looked at him, "You have to thank me."

Being stared at by the girl, Deng Ying didn't know how to react for a while. He shook his head, "Well...if you really want to thank me, come to my house on Sunday and cook me a meal."

"My cooking is not good..."

"Okay." Paner agreed happily.

The tutoring house that Gu Paner found charges one yuan per hour, which looks the same as Gu Sansao's, but Gu Paner really only pays one yuan.

And now there is only one house.

But Gu Paner is very satisfied with this.

He teaches for two hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings and earns four yuan. He earns 16 yuan a month, which is almost the same as the salary of apprentices in the factory.

It's pretty good.

Gu Paner told Xu Qingli about this when she returned to the dormitory. She said, "Auntie Si, I will treat you to a meal at the state-owned hotel when the money comes."

"Forget it, keep the money for yourself." Xu Qingli said.

Gu Paner said, "I plan to send it to my parents. If I continue to teach my daughter like this, I will have 16 yuan a month. I will send 10 yuan to my parents and keep 6 yuan for myself."

It should be said that raising a girl is really good. Just look at Paner and you will know. She always thinks about her parents.

Tian Mi also said something similar.

"Okay, whatever. You can arrange it with the money you earn yourself." Xu Qingli said.

If it were a family that treated their daughter badly, Xu Qingli would definitely give some advice, such as sending 6 yuan back and keeping 10 yuan for themselves, but it goes without saying that for Brother Gu and Sister-in-law Gu.

I guess that money was sent back, and Brother Gu and Sister-in-law Gu would not spend it, and save it for their daughter. I have to say that the family tradition of the Gu family is really good.

The reason is that Aunt Gu is fair to her children, does not bully her daughter-in-law, does not favor boys over girls, and loves her grandchildren equally, whether boys or girls.

She also raised the children left by her husband's younger brother without complaint.

It is said that marrying a good daughter-in-law can affect three generations, isn't it!

Let's not talk about other things. If Aunt Gu is a wicked mother-in-law, the family of children will not be harmonious at first. Secondly, girls like Pan'er can't go to school, and they are probably sent to marry early.

The whole family will be in chaos!

Gu Paner nodded, "Auntie, there is one more thing."

"You tell me." Xu Qingli raised her eyes.

"It's like this, I want to thank Deng Ying..." Gu Paner said.

Xu Qingli listened, "Okay, just make a meal, you buy two cans, don't go empty-handed."