110

Chapter 110 Selling Eggs

To make mutton noodles, Xu Qingli first boiled the mutton, then put the noodles in the soup, sprinkled some cabbage and soul coriander in it, it was so delicious.

Especially the soup, it was very delicious and fresh.

They finished a big pot, not a bite left.

The noodles were very juicy and the stomach was very full.

"I'll make cumin mutton for you tonight!" Xu Qingli said.

Gu Changlin said softly, "Okay." Whatever his wife cooks is delicious, especially delicious.

Chang Sen Chang Yue is also looking forward to cumin mutton. They have never eaten cumin mutton, but they had cumin when they had barbecue last year.

It tastes very good.

Mutton is delicious, cumin is delicious, and the combination of the two should be even more delicious!

The two kids were right.

Cumin mutton is indeed delicious. Others may not know that Xu Qingli loves it.

Cumin mutton is served with scallions and coriander.

The scallions should be white, not green. White ones are more delicious. Of course, it will be more fragrant if you stir-fry purple onions, but it's almost the same.

A large plate of cumin mutton was fried with one and a half pounds of mutton. Xu Qingli was afraid that the dishes were not enough, so she also fried scallion scrambled eggs and baked pumpkin.

The pumpkin was from last year and was stored in the cellar. It was almost finished.

People here stew pumpkin with eggplant, beans, corn, and occasionally steam it.

Xu Qingli, besides meat, hates stews, especially those that are mixed together, such as the stew of eggplant, beans, tomatoes and potatoes, which is really not tasty.

The only stew she can accept is meat stew, no other!

So the pumpkin in their family is almost always baked, and she will make pumpkin baked rice when she is in the mood.

The three villain siblings love it!

Xu Qingli is in a good mood today, so after cooking, she also mixed a cold dish.

Fungus, coriander and peanuts.

Four dishes, not bad!

She opened another can of hawthorn, poured it into a bowl and put it on the table. Today's dishes are all very oily, and eating canned hawthorn can relieve the greasiness.

This group of people has good food, unique in Qingshan Brigade.

Of course, their family doesn't eat so well every day, and it's only when she is resting, that is, Sunday, and the other days are the same dish.

They don't mix cold dishes, they only eat salty dishes.

The most common dishes in their family are potatoes and eggs.

Gu Changlin and Gu Changsen are best at cooking potatoes, potato shreds, potato slices, potato strips, and a hundred ways to eat potatoes.

There are also eggs, fried eggs with green onions, egg sauce, and fried eggs with black fungus.

Sometimes potatoes and eggs are combined to make mashed potatoes, and the mashed potatoes are topped with egg sauce.

Anyway, they eat potatoes or eggs for three meals a day!