157

Chapter 157 The Sour Smell of Love

Deng Ying, "I know, my sister-in-law fell in love with you at first sight."

"A bride from heaven."

Gu Changlin, "We are destined to be together."

Xu Qingli and others had a meal at Deng Ying's house, and then came to the Housing Authority to look at houses.

Gu Changsen was surprised, "Does our family have so much money?"

Gu Changlin, "Not much, it's all saved by your sister-in-law and I over the years."

Gu Changyue was indifferent.

Under the guidance of the staff of the Housing Authority, after looking at several courtyards, Xu Qingli said to Gu Changlin, "I still think the first courtyard is better."

"Then buy the first one, that courtyard has a well, and it will be convenient to use water in the future." Gu Changlin said.

Xu Qingli, "It's not cheap, 5700."

That's all their family's belongings are, not including Xu Qingli's private property.

In fact, they can wait until she graduates and starts working, and the company will allocate a house, but there is no time limit for the company to allocate a house! She is a newcomer, and it's hard to say when it will be her turn.

After all, there are so many people waiting for a house.

And she wants to take her head Lin Changyue over as soon as she graduates.

If it's true as the dream predicts, she will have to take Uncle Gu and Aunt Gu over to look after her child three years later, and of course she won't let them look after her for nothing.

In fact, it's okay to ask someone to look after it, but she can't trust someone she knows to look after it!

So she wants to find a bigger house, with at least four or five rooms.

And the first courtyard has five rooms.

"If you don't have money, make more. With this house, we will have a place to stay in the capital in the future." Gu Changlin said.

Xu Qingli, "That's the case. Let's buy it."

"Buy it!"

So the group went to the Housing Authority to transfer the ownership, and wrote Xu Qingli's name. Who made her a Beijing resident now?

Gu Changsen was still very surprised, "Brother, sister-in-law, we have a house in the capital now?"

"Yes, yes, keep it quiet and don't tell anyone." Xu Qingli said.

"Well, I won't tell anyone."

Gu Changyue, "I won't tell anyone, sister-in-law."

When she was a child, she didn't know much. When Yu Yutingting asked her what she had eaten at her uncle's house, she told them. After she was six years old, she stopped telling him.

"Be good." Xu Qingli touched her hair.

Although they bought a house, there was no furniture in it and it was not cleaned, so it was definitely not habitable now.

Xu Qingli did not live in the dormitory because she was the only one in the dormitory. Gu Paner lived in the rental house. According to her, since she had paid the rent, she would live there until the start of school.

Gu Changsen's roommates had not come yet, so the group went to the guesthouse and booked two rooms.

Of course, Changsen and Changyue's room had two single beds.