19

Chapter 19 Eat meat to replenish your body!

Aunt Guihua patted Xu Qingli on the shoulder and comforted her, "It's okay, child. Changlin is a good man, and you know medical skills. Maybe you can go to the county to be a doctor in the future. You two should live a good life and will not be worse than others."

Xu Qingli replied, "Yes, I know, auntie."

"Good child!" Aunt Guihua said.

About 20 minutes later, the two educated youth came back, carrying large and small bags, which should also be things sent by their families.

It is not easy to make a living in a foreign land, whether in modern times or now!

Arrived home two hours later.

Xu Qingli moved the sweet potatoes into her room and added another 20 kilograms on top, a total of 50 kilograms of sweet potatoes, enough for a winter, and there was still 150 kilograms of space, which could be eaten for another three years.

There is no need to add yellow rice and glutinous rice noodles, 20 kilograms are enough.

After putting these rice noodles back together, she took out 10 kilograms of ribs, 10 kilograms of pork belly, 10 kilograms of big bones, 10 kilograms of lean meat, as well as pig kidneys, pig large intestines, pig livers, pig hearts, four pig trotters, and one pig head.

Chop the bones and put them outside. They will freeze in a short while.

Xu Qingli put the meat into a small jar outside and put it in the backyard, which is a natural big refrigerator.

After doing all this, she took 5 kilograms of glutinous rice noodles and 5 kilograms of sweet potatoes to Uncle Gu's house.

Yellow rice noodles are available in Heilongjiang Province, but glutinous rice noodles are less available, so she just gave glutinous rice.

Sweet potatoes are also good for children to eat roasted, and they are sweet.

As soon as I entered the house, there were a lot of people, including three cousins, three sisters-in-law, and three children, Gu Yu, Gu Tingting, and Gu Changyue.

And Aunt Gu was sitting in front of the sewing machine making clothes!

"Qingli, you are back from the county," Aunt Gu greeted her when she saw her coming.

Xu Qingli nodded, and Aunt Gu asked, "What did you buy when you went to the county this time?"

"I didn't buy anything. My family sent me something and I went to pick it up." After saying that, she gave the things in her hand to Aunt Gu.

"What?" Aunt Gu opened it and looked, "What kind of noodles is this?"

She knew sweet potatoes, but this white thing didn't look like white flour. What kind of noodles is it!

"It's glutinous rice flour. It can be used to make sticky bean curd and rice dumplings. They are delicious. They are similar to the yellow rice flour here."

"Oh, so that's it!" said Mrs. Gu as she put the things in the kitchen. Xu Qingli greeted several cousins ​​and gave the children a handful of fruit candies.

Then she brought cloth and cotton to find Aunt Gu, "Aunt, I have to trouble you to make another piece of clothing for Changlin."

Hearing this, Brother Gu said, "Sister-in-law, you don't have to make it for Changlin. Their troops have given it to them!"

Xu Qingli said, "They will give it to you, but you can't just wear that one when you come back for the New Year!"

"That's right." Brother Gu scratched his head.