147

Chapter 147 Changing the Bed

Deng Han scratched his head and said, "Next time someone asks me for help, I will refuse her!"

In fact, she has a lot of things to do every day.

Xu Qingli and Gu Pan'er didn't say anything. This kind of temper can't be changed in a short time. It takes time, or it will suddenly explode one day.

Zhu Linlin saw that Xu Qingli and Gu Pan'er only talked to Deng Han and didn't talk to her, and she felt a little angry.

Is it that serious?

It's been a week, and he still gave her a cold look.

She went to bed angrily. Deng Han asked, "Aren't you going to wash your feet?"

Zhu Linlin, "I washed them at home!"

Xu Qingli thought in the downstairs that it was fine for now, but if Zhu Linlin still didn't wash her feet when the weather got hot, she would have to ask the instructing officer to move her to another dormitory.

This was simply fatal!

But this idea didn't even come out in the summer, and it exploded the next day.

"Zhu Linlin!"

At six o'clock in the morning, Xu Qingli suddenly roared in the 302 dormitory!

"Zhu Linlin, come down and take your stinky socks away!!!"

It was very explosive. Xu Qingli woke up early in the morning and saw a pair of socks that smelled like feet!

The smell made Xu Qingli almost vomit!

When did the socks fall off? How could she sleep with the smell all night without noticing?

【Of course you didn't notice it, because I blocked the smell when you were sleeping!】The voice of the system rang in Xu Qingli's mind.

Xu Qingli, "Good system, you are really my system, you live a long life!"

[Best wishes to you!]

"What's wrong?" Deng Han was woken up by her.

Not only Deng Han, but Gu Paner also woke up and rubbed his eyes.

Zhu Linlin was very dissatisfied, "Are you crazy? What are you shouting so early in the morning?"

"Come on, get down in three seconds and pick up your stinky socks from my bed!" Xu Qingli pointed at her and said.

Because she just woke up, Zhu Linlin was still a little confused, "What socks are you talking about?"

"Your stinky socks, hurry up!"

Zhu Linlin rubbed her eyes, lifted the pillow, and looked for it. She muttered, "It turned out that it fell on your bed."

She got out of bed and picked up the socks.

The other three were shocked by her action. She put socks under the pillow.

Let alone clean socks, why would someone put smelly socks under the pillow!

Don't you think it smells bad?

Xu Qingli asked, why did it fall to the head of her bed? It turned out that she put the socks under the pillow!

"Zhu Linlin, let's go back to the bed. You sleep on the lower bed and I sleep on the upper bed." Xu Qingli said.

The socks this time, it's not certain what they are. She has seen many things shared by roommates online.

For those socks, it's a piece of cake.