144

Chapter 144 It's my sister-in-law!

Xu Qingli, "Excuse me."

Deng Ying, "What's the matter? I just want to ask you something."

The two of them didn't stay at Deng Ying's house for long. They came out after sitting for a while, and Deng Han came out at the same time.

"Sister Qingli, what did you buy in such a big bag?" Deng Han asked curiously.

Xu Qingli, "Just milk powder, egg cake, apples, nothing else."

"And the lock." Gu Paner added.

If Zhu Linlin asked this, she would be very disgusted, but Deng Han was different. She was happy to say it.

Deng Han heard it and said, "Lock the cabinet?"

"Yes."

"Deng Han, did you find that Zhu Linlin stole our things?" Gu Paner said to her.

She didn't believe it. Zhu Linlin must have stolen from the three of them, and she couldn't have left Deng Han behind.

Deng Han was surprised, "Stealing things?"

"Yes, I'm telling you..."

Gu Paner expressed her suspicion, which can't be called suspicion, but it's 100%.

Deng Han was very surprised, "Now that you mention it, I feel a little bit of memory. Just last week, I brought back more than a pound of Nanguo pears from home. I gave one to each of you, and then I remember there were more than ten in the bag, but when I ate it, I felt that a few were missing."

Nanguo pears are not big pears. At that time, she thought she was seeing wrong, after all, she didn't count when she ate.

"And my soap, I feel like she has used it too."

Gu Paner, "Why don't you buy a lock, too?"

"Okay."

So passing by the supply and marketing cooperative, Deng Han also went in and bought a lock.

All the food and drinks, cream, toothpaste, toothbrush and soap were locked in the cabinet.

"Student Xu Qingli, wait a moment."

When she was about to go in at the school gate, the security guard stopped Xu Qingli and then gave her a bag of things, "This is from your brother."

"Brother"

"He said he was from the Foreign Languages ​​College, his name is Gu Changsen." The security guard said.

Xu Qingli understood instantly, "I know, Grandpa, thank you."

Gu Paner, "You two..."

"This kid still thinks about me! It's not in vain that I love him." Xu Qingli said with a smile.

She was very happy in her heart. She really treated Gu Changsen as her own brother, so she was really happy at this moment.

"Auntie, look at what you gave me?" Gu Paner said.

Xu Qingli opened the cloth bag and found that it was actually half a roast chicken wrapped in paper.

"Roast chicken!" Deng Han was surprised.

Xu Qingli, "They may have gone out for dinner."

At this time, Gu Changsen also came back from outside with Zhou Chong and Zhou Yao. As soon as he walked into the school gate, he was stopped by the security guard and given a package.

"She said it was your sister-in-law."

Gu Changsen understood and opened it to see that there was a bag of milk powder, a pound of egg cake, and five apples.