189

Chapter 189 Terrible morning sickness, summer vacation news

The next day, the uncle found his friend, who was also Chinese, named Shen Chengfeng. He was about the same age as the uncle, but his appearance was very different. He was a fat uncle.

"Your daughter has made great progress! She can be sent abroad for study." Shen Chengfeng patted his uncle on the shoulder and said.

The uncle was happy when others praised his daughter, and he was not modest. He smiled and said, "This child has been excellent since she was young."

The four of them had a meal and chatted for a while. Although Xu Qingli came from the future, she had never been abroad, let alone Gu Changlin.

The two of them were really confused when they first arrived and didn't know anything.

Fortunately, there was an uncle who helped them settle everything.

The rented house belongs to Uncle Shen, a friend of my uncle. It is fully equipped and close to the hospital where Xu Qingli is going. There are also supermarkets nearby, which is very convenient.

My uncle went back after staying in Germany for a week. Xu Qingli went to the hospital to report, while Gu Changlin was madly learning German.

Fortunately, he learned some daily things in advance, otherwise he couldn't communicate at all. He is really the only illiterate person in his family!

One month later.

Xu Qingli has confirmed that she is pregnant. It can be seen from her pulse, and her morning sickness is very serious.

She can't eat anything. She vomits when she smells oil smoke, and sometimes even vomits blood, which means her esophagus is injured.

"Wife, why don't you take a few days off to rest." Gu Changlin gave her a glass of water and said distressedly.

Xu Qingli shook her head, "No, I'm fine. I just feel like vomiting when I eat, and I'm fine at other times."

She came here to study, not to rest, even if she was pregnant. Besides, she only vomited when she vomited, not at other times.

"I'll get a sterilization after you give birth to this baby." Gu Changlin said.

Hearing this, Xu Qingli smiled, "You keep your word!"

Then no matter if the male protagonist in the TV show or the novel said that he would not give birth to another baby after this one, he still had to give birth to the next one.

"It counts, when did I lie to you." Gu Changlin hugged Xu Qingli.

Xu Qingli, "I know, I'm hungry, cook for me."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Tomato noodles." Xu Qingli said.

"Okay, right away."

She didn't know why. She didn't like tomato noodles before she got pregnant, but her taste changed after she got pregnant.

She started to like tomato noodles.

People say that pregnant women stop vomiting after the first three months, but Xu Qingli was still vomiting in the fifth month, but it was better than before and she vomited less.

Of course, apart from morning sickness, Xu Qingli's body was fine, and the baby in her belly was also very healthy.

Before going to bed every day, Gu Changlin would listen to the fetal movement. Every time the baby moved, he would be very excited. Xu Qingli herself didn't feel much, it was very normal.