51

Chapter 51 The bed was taken away?

Xu Qingli opened her eyes. It turned out that she was dreaming, but she still felt a little disappointed when she thought about it. She didn't get the money for the gift.

"Did you sleep well? The car has arrived in the provincial capital."

Gu Changlin turned his head to wipe Xu Qingli's tears. They were not tears from crying, but tears from yawning.

Xu Qingli blinked and said, "I'm still a little sleepy." Then she yawned again.

A lover's eyes see Xi Shi. Gu Changlin thinks his wife is so beautiful and cute even when she yawns.

He said, "Let's find a guesthouse to rest for a while."

Xu Qingli shook her head, "No need, I won't be sleepy when I get off the bus and feel the cold wind."

"Let's get off the bus. We have to go to the train station to buy tickets first, and then have dinner."

The three of them got off the bus and went directly to the train station. The train was slow at this time, about 80km per hour. It took more than twelve hours to get from the provincial capital to the capital.

Xu Qingli bought a sleeper. Others didn't know that she was just being hypocritical. She was sore after sitting for one or two hours, let alone sitting for twelve hours.

Speaking of this, Xu Qingli remembered that Gu Changlin had been sitting from Y Province to their provincial capital for two days and one night.

How uncomfortable he must have been.

My legs couldn't move, and I couldn't even go out for a breath of fresh air or a walk.

After going to the capital for surgery, he should be able to stand up, right?

"Right, system, Gu Changlin can stand up, right?"

[Host, I can't predict the future. ]

"So you don't know whether he can stand up in the future?"

[That's right, because of you, the host, his future life trajectory has changed, and it has nothing to do with what you read in the book. ]

Xu Qingli took a deep breath, "I believe in the doctor."

"Sister-in-law, did you buy the ticket?" Seeing her come out, Brother Gu pushed Gu Changlin over.

Xu Qingli waved the three tickets in her hand, "I bought it, the ticket for six o'clock tonight."

"Qingli, show me," said Brother Gu.

Xu Qingli gave the ticket to Brother Gu. Brother Gu was educated and could read. He read, "Is the sleeper ticket you bought the kind with a bed?"

"Yes!"

Brother Gu, "Then this much money is very expensive. All three of you are sleeping tickets."

"It's not much money, brother. The journey takes twelve hours. If you sit, your waist will not be able to take it. Let's go, let's go to eat, and then go to the guesthouse to rest for a while. It's still early!" Xu Qingli said.

Brother Gu returned the ticket to Xu Qingli. He was afraid that he would lose it if he put it on him, and Xu Qingli put it in the space because she was also afraid of losing it.

The three of them went to the same state-owned hotel as last time.

They ordered fried potato slices with meat and stewed chicken with mushrooms.

After eating, they found a guesthouse and slept until four o'clock in the afternoon. After waking up, they went directly to the train station.

After waiting for about an hour in the station, it was six o'clock. The train to the capital arrived at the station. There were not many people in the bus station, but the train station was okay, with quite a lot of people.

The three of them checked their tickets and entered the station.

"Car No. 13, Qingli's side." Brother Gu said with the ticket.

Several people got on the carriage and found a private compartment. This time, the private compartment had six beds. Two of the three beds that Xu Qingli bought were lower berths.

But when they entered the private compartment, they found two people lying on the two lower berths, a man and a woman.

The man looked to be in his twenties, and the woman was in her fifties.

Brother Gu looked at the ticket and then the box number, "Yes, it's box number nine!"

Xu Qingli, "Please make way, this is our seat."

The woman glanced at Xu Qingli and sat up, "What do you mean your seat? This is our seat."

"That's it." The man crossed his legs without taking off his shoes. The soles of his shoes were covered with dirt, and the bed sheets were all dirty.

Xu Qingli: What should I do? I want to hit someone again!

But he still said, "Then take out your tickets and show them to us."

"What tickets do you want to see? There are so many empty seats, why don't you just pick one and go up." The woman was very shameless.

Xu Qingli felt that any normal person who saw Gu Changlin in this situation would understand without saying anything, but this mother and son not only occupied their bed, but also pretended to be deaf and blind.

What kind of composition!

"You don't understand what I'm saying, right?" Brother Gu got angry and rolled up his sleeves to grab it from the bed, "Get it up for me!"

He threw it to the ground.

Xu Qingli, she originally wanted to find the train conductor.

When the woman saw her son being thrown, she shouted, "You hit someone, where is the train conductor?"

"Where is the train conductor?" The woman pulled her son out of the private room door and shouted in the corridor.

The mother and son went out.

Brother Gu patted the dirt off the bed and said, "It's so dirty. You didn't even take off your shoes before going to bed."

Xu Qingli also swept the bed, then took out a bed sheet from the package and spread it on it. It wasn't that she was dissatisfied with the bed on the train.

She was dissatisfied with the woman just now. She was just like her son. She didn't take off her shoes. She didn't take a shower for who knows how long. She smelled. She almost vomited when she passed by her just now.

"Comrade train attendant, it was them. They were the ones who hit people."

Speak of the devil.

The woman came over with the train attendant.

The conductor asked, "What's going on? They said you beat them?"

Brother Gu glared, "Nonsense!"

Xu Qingli gave Brother Gu a calming look, "It's like this, comrade, we bought tickets for the lower berth..."

"We didn't beat anyone, who did we beat? You see they are fine, do they look like they were beaten?"

After hearing this, the conductor turned around and asked the mother and son, "Is that so?"

"That's right, but we didn't take their seats, we just sat there for a while."

Conductor, "Okay, okay, I know what happened, you go back to your own beds."

"Don't make a fuss!" She said before leaving.

The woman snorted coldly and went to her own berth with her son. It turned out that they bought the top berth.

"Here."

At this time, a girl wearing a grey cotton jacket and double braids came in. Seeing that the compartment was full, she gave a polite smile.

Then she walked over and put the package on her bed, and then walked out again.

The people in their compartment were all present.