119

Chapter 119 Big Profits Before the Lunar New Year

It happened that Lin Xue just found out she was pregnant today. In the afternoon, her ex-boyfriend Feng Gang, her mother-in-law, and Feng Gang's current wife came together.

Why did they come? They came to the hospital for a check-up. Feng Gang's wife was also pregnant.

She got pregnant one month after marrying Feng Gang. Feng Gang's mother-in-law said in the office in a weird tone, "Some people married into our family and didn't get pregnant for half a year. You should check your body to see if there is anything wrong with them!"

Yes, they came here on purpose. They knew that Lin Xue worked in this hospital, so they came to see Lin Xue.

Her son divorced her and remarried. His wife got pregnant in one month, but she hasn't been pregnant for half a year since she married into their family!

Feng Gang also looked very proud, and his wife smiled awkwardly.

Xu Qingli also smiled, took out a pear from her pocket and handed it to Lin Xue, "Doctor Lin, eat a pear. You are pregnant now, so you should eat more fruits and supplement your vitamins!"

"Thank you." Lin Xue took the pear with a smile.

Hearing this, Mrs. Feng and Feng Gang looked suspicious. Mrs. Feng looked at Lin Xue and said directly, "You are pregnant too"

Lin Xue smiled while eating the pear, "Look at what you said, old lady, is it strange for me to get pregnant after getting married?"

Yes, is it strange?

They knew that Lin Xue remarried. She must have a child after getting married. Isn't that normal?

Mrs. Feng stopped talking. Feng Gang looked suspicious. He thought that Lin Xue was lying to save face.

After the three of them left the hospital, Mrs. Feng discussed the matter with her son. Feng Gang expressed this view.

Mrs. Feng, "Can the pregnancy be fake?"

Her daughter-in-law said, "Whether it is fake or not, you will know when the baby is born."

Mrs. Feng, "Yes, you will know when the baby is born."

In the office, after the three Fengs left, Lin Xue cursed the mother and son of the Feng family. This was really speechless. She was pregnant, so she had to show off in front of her.

Is it necessary?

She is pregnant too!

"Qingli, your pears are sweet, did you buy them from the supply and marketing cooperative?" Lin Xue muttered to the Feng family and asked Xu Qingli.

Xu Qingli, "Yes, ask Zhou Yang to buy some for you, it is good to eat more fruits during pregnancy."

Zhou Yang is not here today, he was on duty yesterday and is resting today.

Otherwise, he would definitely not agree to see the old Feng family say that about his wife.

"I'll tell him when I get back." Lin Xue said with a smile.

Xu Qingli didn't say anything. The pears were indeed bought from the supply and marketing cooperative. She just bought them to try them, so she bought a pound and put them in the space.

She personally felt that they were not as delicious as the pears in her space.

It was a snowy day, and there were not many patients.

When the time came, it was time to get off work.

It gets dark early in winter. To be honest, she would be scared if she was walking alone at night, but now she has Gu Changsen with her.