164

Chapter 164 Fourth Uncle, can I go to the capital with you?

After hearing this, Sister Gu said, "Okay, let Changlin talk to him."

After talking about Sister Gu's family affairs, Sister Gu asked, "Qingli, Tian Tian will definitely not be able to get into college. Is there any other way out besides going to college?"

"Other ways out..."

"Take the accountant exam, or go to a junior college."

"Of course, now that the country has reformed and opened up, you can also go out to do business."

After listening to Xu Qingli's words, Sister Gu shook her head, "I'm afraid not. Tian Tian said that seeing those words hurts her head. You have to review before taking the accountant exam. You said that the junior college is also a university, right? There are score requirements. Tian Tian is not good enough, and she can't get in."

It's not that Sister Gu belittles her daughter. Tian Tian's grades are really bad, ridiculously bad.

She just couldn't understand. They were both biological children, but why was the eldest daughter's grades so good? She ranked second in the province! Such good grades, while the second daughter ranked second from the bottom.

They were both second, but there was a world of difference!

Oh my God! She was too embarrassed to say it.

She repeated her first year of high school, but how could she still be ranked second from the bottom? Even if she closed her eyes and wrote, she could not be in the top ten, but she could be in the top twenty, right?

Second sister Gu thought that if she was allowed to go, she would definitely be in the top ten, if not the first.

Xu Qingli, "How much did Tian Tian score?"

"Second, second from the bottom." Second sister Gu said.

"........"

Xu Qingli really didn't expect it. She thought Tian Tian's grades were not good, and she was ranked around 20th in the class, but she was actually ranked second from the bottom.

This can't be described as bad, it's extremely bad!

Did Tian Tian not write the exam papers? Otherwise, how could she be ranked second to last!

Originally, she wanted to take a primary or junior high school teacher's certificate, but with this score, forget it.

She can't teach well.

After chatting with Gu Erjie for a while, we didn't get to the bottom of Tian Tian's story.

In fact, there are few girls like Tian Tian in this era. She said that in terms of learning, the opportunity to study is so precious! How can she not study hard.

At this time, you have to pay for your own study, it's not compulsory education.

Sure enough, children who are loved by their parents are willful!

Fortunately, she doesn't have to worry about her family Changyue's grades. The little girl has excellent grades and can speak English, German, and Russian.

She learned it from her brother during the summer and winter vacations.

Smart, she can learn it once she learns.

A genius!

This kind of person is the kind who always sleeps in class but still gets the first place in the exam. When the teacher asks you why you sleep in class,