92

Chapter 92 Five consecutive days off for Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day

After returning home, the family of four studied and prepared to cook. Since Xu Qingli brought books to little Gu Changyue, she did not go out to play.

She stayed at home reading and writing, not making any noise, and was very well behaved.

For lunch, they made two-grain rice, fried beef, and beef potato strips, which were especially delicious.

In the afternoon, Xu Qingli also read books, but Gu Changlin was a little free. He originally planned to listen to the stories told on the radio, but he was afraid of disturbing the three people who were studying, so he simply took a book to read.

A story collection, how to say it, it can't be said that Gu Changlin doesn't like reading. He likes reading, but the books he reads are all story collections.

This kind of person in the future is like someone who likes to read novels but doesn't like to read textbooks.

"Changlin, do you want to learn German?"

Xu Qingli suddenly had an idea. She wanted everyone in their family to know some foreign languages, not just her, but all four of them.

If you can't learn eight languages, you should at least know two, right? Or one of them will do!

Gu Changlin was stunned when he heard this, "I'm learning German"

Xu Qingli nodded, "Yes, do you want to learn it?"

Seeing Gu Changlin's hesitation, Xu Qingli knew what he was going to say, so she said, "Changlin, learning is endless. Don't think that you are just a farmer now and your future life will be digging in the fields."

"But have you ever thought that Changsen is so good at studying and was admitted to the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University. If he really becomes a diplomat as you said, do we still have to stay here?"

"Or what if the national policy changes in a few years? For example, the college entrance examination will be restored!"

Xu Qingli stopped there.

Gu Changlin was stunned for two seconds and asked in a low voice, "Wife, did our uncle say something?"

Xu Qingli raised her eyebrows and didn't say anything, lowering her head to continue reading. Gu Changlin understood when he saw his wife like this.

Uncle Qingli is in Haishi. What kind of place is Haishi? People who stay there are rich, powerful and influential. Others can't guarantee it, but Uncle Qingli has at least two of the above three.

He is relatively well-informed, so...

He said, "Wife, I will learn."

To be honest, if there is a chance to go out in the future, who would be willing to dig in the ground every day, not to mention being exhausted every day, sometimes not even having enough food to eat.

Xu Qingli raised her lips slightly and looked up, "Okay, let's get up an hour earlier every morning and use it to learn German."

"Changsen, do you want to learn?"

Gu Changsen was teaching his sister. He just heard the conversation between his brother and sister-in-law and said, "Of course I will learn, sister-in-law."

"Okay, then you two will learn German with me starting tomorrow."

Forget about little Gu Changyue, he is too young, she will teach him when he is older.

After learning ten words every day for a week, Xu Qingli thinks her Changlin is okay and can learn a lot.

He even recites words in his dreams.