81

Chapter 81 Things are not going smoothly recently

Xu Qingli felt that Lin Xue's divorce was very smooth, and it was completed within half a day. If it happened in the future, it would take several months to argue, at least one month.

It was also because Lin Xue was decisive, and she had no children.

It would be difficult to divorce if she had children.

In the next half month, Lin Xue's husband came to the hospital to find Lin Xue once, but Lin Xue ignored him.

Men are used to pretending. When they are chasing you, they are one way, and when they get you, they are another way, and when they get married, they are another way. When they have children, their true colors are revealed.

Lin Xue's true colors were revealed even before he had children, and now he is divorced and pretends to be affectionate again.

[Don't worry, host, Gu Changlin is not that kind of person. He is consistent inside and out. ] The system noticed the fluctuations in Xu Qingli's heart.

Then, [I won't choose a rubbish man for you. Apart from other things, his character is definitely first-rate. ]

"So is Gu Changlin carefully selected by the system?" Xu Qingli asked.

System, [Of course. ]

Then rounding off Gu Changlin is also considered a product of the system, and system products must be top-notch!

Xu Qingli looked up at the top-notch man, who was sleeping. She opened the lucky draw wheel. Yes, today is May 15th, and there will be another lucky draw.

[Speed ​​Card 1000\/1000]

Appendix: You will have the speed of the wind when you use it!

The system is indeed a rich system, and the things that come out of the lucky draw are all good. Xu Qingli is very satisfied with the speed card, although there is a limit on the number of uses.

But a thousand times is enough for her.

"Wife, are you still awake?"

Gu Changlin kissed Xu Qingli with half-closed eyes, then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Xu Qingli felt sweet in her heart. She didn't know what the future would be like, but Gu Changlin would kiss her before going to bed and in the morning after waking up.

It wasn't a deep kiss.

It was just a kiss on the forehead, cheek, or nose, very similar to the kind of kiss between parents and children, a kind of affection, a habitual kiss every day.

Compared to the deep kisses that happened every now and then, Xu Qingli liked this kind.

"Go to sleep!"

Xu Qingli rubbed Gu Changlin's chin with her nose, touching his face with stubble.

So she said, "It's time to shave."

Gu Changlin, "Shave tomorrow, wife."

The next day.

After Xu Qingli left Qingshan Brigade, she used the speed card. She wanted to see how fast the wind was.

Fast, very fast.

She arrived at the county in half an hour.

But her legs hurt.

It seems that this speed card cannot be used frequently.

Xu Qingli parked her bicycle and rubbed her legs and went into the hospital. She came early today, and she was alone. Director Zhou Yang, Lin Xue and Wang had not come yet.