163

Chapter 163 Don't count on it!

After chatting about Gu Paner for a while, Xu Qingli asked Gu's second sister-in-law, "How are the first and fifteenth grades of the second sister-in-law studying?"

Gu's eldest brother's youngest son, Gu Qingyun, Gu's second brother's twin sons, the first and fifteenth grades of the first grade, and Gu's second sister's second daughter, Tian Tian.

According to the study system, these four people should have graduated from high school this summer and taken the college entrance examination.

However, because the college entrance examination was resumed last year, affected by that, and the poor grades of these four children, the parents discussed with the teacher and decided to repeat the grade.

In other words, they have to repeat the first grade of high school twice.

They will only start the first semester of the second grade of high school in September this year, and will graduate from high school next summer and take the college entrance examination.

This is also an added insurance. If you learn the same content twice, your grades will definitely improve. If your grades improve, the students will also be more confident.

I heard from my eldest sister-in-law that Qingyun's grades this time are good. Although they are not as good as his older brothers and sisters, they are much better than before. At least now they are in the top 15 in the class.

But the first and fifteenth graders.

Gu's second sister-in-law sighed, "It's better than before, in the top 20."

It's just the top 20!

The two brothers are ranked 18th and 19th respectively.

Qingyun is ranked 12th in the class even though he was held back.

The second brother and second sister-in-law of Gu felt that it was a great honor for their two sons to be admitted to the university. Fortunately, they have a daughter. The younger daughter's grades are very good. She ranks first in the class!

She often competes with Tingting from the third wife's family for the first place.

And this semester, their daughter ranked first.

Hehe.

The top 20 are indeed a bit good. They have studied everything. They should at least be in the top 10.

Xu Qingli said, "It's good to have some progress. What about Tian Tian? How is her grades?"

She knew that Tian Tian's grades were not much different from those of the first and fifteenth graders. They were both the last in the class.

Speaking of Tian Tian, ​​the first and second sister-in-law of Gu shook their heads.

"No, it's still the same. I think this child doesn't care about studying at all." said the first sister-in-law of Gu.

Second sister-in-law Gu also said, "I heard from Chuyi and Shiwu that their classmates often write love letters to Tian Tian."

First sister-in-law Gu also whispered, "Yes, Qingyun also said that Tian Tian and a boy in their class are dating."

"What?"

Xu Qingli's face was full of questions. She really shouldn't be too shocked.

What did she hear, dating?

What the hell is dating? In this era, high school still has a relationship? She thought this kind of thing only appeared in the future.

And how old is Tian Tian this year, 17 years old!