Ending 1- Sad

Ben's POV

We had an interview.

Danny and I were standing near the tourbus.

"So, your new album Reckless and Relentless packs quite a punch."

"Yeah, it's from the bottom of a bottle." said Danny.

"And your track Morte Et Dabo, has some serious abuse against God. Why is that?"

"Well, you see I've never really believed in him. I'm agnostic. And we wrote it for her. "

"Her?"

"My sister.Alexis."

The atmosphere around us became really quiet.

 "Oh." said the interviewer.

"Don't make it sad Danny!" I said, smacking him, "Why are you making it sad?"

That's how I dealt with things. I ignored it. I had never forgotten her. I couldn't and I held myself responsible for her death. There was too much blood loss. She died in my arms before the ambulance came here.

I was a little lost. 

Danny continued. "We all have her name tattooed somewhere. I have it written on my left arm. Ben has it on his wrist. Sam and Cameron both have it below ther thumb. James wanted it on his face but then we dissuaded him and then he finally got it on his neck."

The others didn't know I had proposed that night. The night before she died.

But no matter what I did, she was there.

I had to move on some time.

Later we were shooting for Through Sin and Self Destruction.

Belladonna was really sweet. She somehow understood.

I knew because, when we were filming the threesome between James ,Belladonna and me, I couldn't. I just couldn't. She stopped and she looked at me and said, "You can't, can you?"

I shook my head.

She smiled sadly. "I know." she said.

But didn't.

I didn't know where I was going to go.

The first six months were hard. But then I started to heal. Slowly.

But i could never forget her.

Never.

None of us did.

And everytime I sing, the last song is always for her.

It always will be.