Chapter 1.5

“YOU NEVER SAID GOODBYE! YOU NEVER SAID GOODBYE!” screamed Danny, and the rest of the band. They were all drunk, except for maybe Sam. He wasn’t so drunk.

Well wasn’t this embarrassing. There were no available cabs and as luck would have it, we were walking back to the bus in an especially quiet part of town. This was going to take sheer woman power. Being the only one not drunk or not wearing bear-ripped-jeans, I was the responsible one here. I quickly got in front of them.

“GUYS! STOP! NOW! Danny stop screaming, the rest of you too! Walk a little faster.”

“C’mon, bitch, don’t be a spoilsport.” Said Ben.

“I realized something. We don’t have any girls here.” Said James

“Except for her.” Said Ben

“Off limits.” Danny said through his drunken haze.

“For you, mate.”

“Keep walking.” I said in a clipped tone.

The rest of them shut up

Ben kept singing. He was walking right behind me now and trying to take my poor Sketchers off my feet. I turned around

“Will you please-“

He didn’t let me finish. Instead he kissed me. Oh he was so drunk. And so dead. Once he let go, I slapped him, hard. James flinched at the sound.

Ben looked at me and kept grinning. “Now that was a BITCHslap.”

“Shut up, will you.”

“We ‘ave an angry lass on our ‘ands Danny. Now wha’ is to be done?”

“Fuck you.”

“I know!” said James.

“What?” asked Ben

“We’ll make her make our beds.”

“Pssht, James. I was thinking S&M”

“Don’t talk about my sister like that!”

They kept arguing. This was going to be a very long night, indeed.

I got them to the bus safely. So I allowed myself to feel proud. Five drunk rock stars and teeny-tiny me. Ben was dreaming of S&M, talking in his sleep. Sick freak. Good kisser though, but sick freak all the same.

Looks like I had to wait this one out