New Chapter

I hate windy days.

Specially windy days in amusement parks.

It sucked massively.

Though James and Ben were doing their best to keep me warm it was pretty obvious that they were mollycoddling me. I didn't know how to tell them to stop.

The Hogwarts castle replica loomed over us.

It was tiny but I was so excited!!!

I suppose even the boys were because Sam was carrying a video camera to capture these 'fond' memories he said.

Personally they were just trying to copy BMTH's Lads On Tour.

"TURUTUTUTUTUTUTURUTUTUTUTU!" James said, singing Hedwigs's them in 'TURU'

"That was way off." Danny said.

"Shut up mate."

"Buy me a Butterbeer." I said.

"No way." said James.

"I'll get it!" said Ben, brightly. Too brightly if you ask me.

James huddled with Cam, Danny and Sam. "When Ben said he wanted to be on Lexi's good side did it mean a life of servitude?"

"I suppose so. I mean she's a girl and all."said Sam

"A girl who can hear you." I said

"That's ridiculous. You have ears like an elephant or something." said James.

"Shut up.Lets wait for Ben to come back, then we'll go stand in line for the Forbidden Journey."

"The Forbidden Journey?" said Danny, waggling his eyebrows. "That seems very sexily obsene."

"Danny Worsnop. Sexualizing Harry Potter since 2010." I said.

They all laughed.

Once Ben was back we all made our way to the queue for the Forbidden Journey.

To say it was long would be an understatement.

IT WAS HUGE