Chapter 14

We finally got to California. FINALLY! Electricity! Air conditioners. As we pulled up we saw the Alesana tourbus next to ours.
“Shawn!” Danny shouted, waving like mad.
“Man it’s A fucking A” Dennis said.
We all ran out of the buses except me. I didn’t know any of these dudes. I was a fish out of water.
“Hey, Lex! Come on out.” Danny said. I sighed.
I stepped out in the sun. Should have got my shades. They had AA printed on the sides.
“And who is that?” Shane said.
“Mine. Mine.Mine” Ben said.
“When did you get possessive?” Shane asked.
And then I spotted Shawn. And I left Shane and Ben mid conversation.and went to Shawn and started gushing. Badly.
“Oh. My.God.You’re. Fucking. Shawn.Milke.”
He smiled.
Oh he was so hot.
But Ben. I loved Ben.
I just couldn’t say it.
“Ummm….” Shawn said embarrased, “Uhh…yeah?”
“Alexis. “ I said. “Danny’s sister.”
“You’re Alexis?” he said.
“Yeah. Why?”
“Well we’ve heard so much about you.”
I laughed. “Could you please do the scared thing you did in the webisode.”
He smiled. “Ahhhh….The horror!” He said flailing his arms about.
“I’m a big fan. I like you guys better than Asking Alexandria.Your songs are more intellectual. And you’re hot.”
“Hitting on someone else eh, Lexi?” Ben asked.
“Well, yeah. Shawn’s hotter than you.” I said.
Ben stuck his lower lip out.
“I would go for the English accent though.” Shawn said. “If there was any guy I’d be gay with it would be Ben.”
Ben grinned.
“You’re still the best. But Ben? Don’t worry,. My loyalties lie with you.”

Ben’s 1 second POV

She didn’t say love.

“Oh my god. Girl company!” shrieked a voice from behind Shawn and I knew who it was instantly.
“Melissa Milke?”
“Yes!” She said jumping up and down.
“You do not know how tiring it is to tour with these pigs.” She said.
“Tell me about it.” I said
She wrinkled up her nose. “This guy specially. He hasn’t changed  his underwear in a week.” She said pointing to Shawn.
“Ahhh…we had a couple of blown fuses on the bus because of a ertain Harry Potter roleplay.”
“Hahahahaha.”
“Your voice is so haunting.” I said
“Thank you.”
“Do you get band sluts a lot?”
“Luckily no. Shawn’s engaged now.”
“Wow. “
“Yeah. I heard you get a lot.”
“Yeah. It’s a bus of hot english players.”
“Well I’ll see you at the meet and greet.”
”Yeah.”

“Umm…are you like Ben’s permanent band slut?” asked a chick in an extremely tight shirt.
“I’m no one’s slut.”
“Ah…James? Who is that girl next to Ben?” asked a interviewer.
James smiled and stood up. “Everyone,” he said. “I am here to make an announcement that my dear friend Benjiman Paul Bruce is engaged to this lovely lady here called Alexis Greenwood. Fuck with them and you’re dead.”
“Aw.” Ben said.
I couldn’t have laughed harder at the expressions of the sluts standing in the corner waiting for Ben.
A girl walked up to me. “You know Ben proposed to us as well, you know.” She said pointing to a group of girls, “But then…. Anyway, welcome to the club.”
“Hey Lexi?” Ben asked, “Which club, love? Desperate whores? I think NOT!” Then he leaned in and kissed me as I showed a finger to the girl.

This was fun huh?