7.5

“I don’t know why I’m here.” Said Danny coldly.

He was sitting on the couch and the five of us formed a loose circle around him.

“Look, Danny, we’re really sorry for this mate, but this is an intervention.” Ben started

Danny looked a little baffled.

“What? I’m not a pathetic fucker  who needs this. And for what?”

All of them looked at me to talk to him, I could sense him getting a little angry.

“Danny…..We think your drug usage is getting a little out of hand.”

“Alexis, it’s not drug abuse right? I’m still sober, and in front you.”

“Yet. It’s not drug abuse yet. Tell me, where were you last night?”

“Ahh….we went to that little bar with all those whores and then you wanted to get out of there, and then we went to Roxy’s and….”

“Then what Danny? I can see the effects already. Your pupils are dilated, your dark circles are nearly purple. Where were we last night, James?”

“We were at King’s and there was some dude there smoking shit and he offered you a joint. And then you couldn’t stop. And you didn’t stop drinking mate. It was like you were on some suicide trip. Then,all of a sudden after an hour of smoking that shit you just collapsed. Ben and I Had to drag you here.”

This fact didn’t seem to sit so well with Danny.

“Guys, I’m nineteen. I can do whatever the FUCK I want.”

“But even when it endangers you, or us, or the band?”

“I’m not endangering anyone. It’s not like I’m murdering someone.”

“You nearly frightened that chick to death.”

“What?” he asked 

“You were high again and you screamed at her.”

“IMMA THROTTLE YOU BITCH!” Ben imitated.

“She jumped out of the bus, half naked dude.”

“Not cool.”

“LOOK I DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! IT’S MY GODDAMNED LIFE! I CAN KILL MYSELF IF I WANT TO! SO DON’T INTEREFERE! FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU.”

“Don’t be so fucking selfish Danny.” Ben said, and walked off.

Aaah. Ben had told me this wasn’t going to end very well. Somewhere even I knew it wouldn’t.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPLOAD. I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL BE MORE.

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT READERS. IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME IF YOU GUYS LEFT A COMMENT OR SOMETHING.