Chapter 10

We were gaining popularity in America and we were gaining fast. We'd been featured in a couple of Kerrang's. The touring seemed never ending and it was more hectic now. We were planning to do more of Europe but we wanted to cover all of America. All of it.
Right now was one of the rare moments we got in between touring, interviewed and being drunk. I liked these ones the best because everyone was so...normal, so to say. We had an interview in half an hour. I never answere any of the questions. I normally stayed there as moral support.
To the interviewer.
Things had clamed down and sobered down around here. I was thankful for it because I wanted to spend some lucid time with them  before it got too late.
 "I'M HIS HORSIE. I'M HIS HORSIE!" screamed Ben as Danny climbed on him, while Ben was on all fours.
"Isn't your back BREAKING?" asked Cameron
"Shut up Cameron. I'm not so fat."
"No..Just heavy boned is all." Sam said with a snigger.
"I'll quit the band! Don't question my weight. I have issues." Danny said in a surprisingly girly voice.
Ben stood up on his knees and knocked Danny off him.
"My turn!" I screamed. 
"Shit! Now this will turn into a romantic slugfest." said James.
"You're just saying that because you want her to ride you."  Ben shot back
" Ben Bruce? You are the sick freak.Now giddyup" I said and he started crawling around the room.
I remember the last interview.
The poor girl. She'd been so desperately trying to flirt with Ben then Danny alternately. They got a little more than annoyed and chased her around the parking lot telling her that she was a jounalist hooker.
I pitied the interviewers sometimes.
The boys could get a little intense.
I was of Ben's back now and was squished in the couch then, and everyone seemed to be involved in this dissing battle.

Amidst the screaming someone knocked on the tourbus door.
"Must be a thirty second slut! I sall dibs!" James shouted
I took the call. It was the interviewer, a guy, who to put it simply looked like a fake metalhead douchebag.
"Yep?" I said
"I like have to interview the band."
"Did you have an appointment?" I asked him sharply.
He looked bewildered.
"Ah come on in."
He gulped."On the bus."
"Yes on the bus."
He followed me.
"James!Look at what I brought you?"
The whole band laughed. The guy looked uneasy. He did throughout the interview. Not that I could blame him. Some the answers he got.............
Let's just say he left in a jiffy.
"My penis, is , so, fucking, small right now." Danny had said
"Its fulfilling if your vagina is the size of a beltloop." Ben replied
"I try to seduce the crowd." This was James, on his drumming naked
"My dance moves are all like pretty much from sex." Danny said, doing a pelvic thrust right in the guy's face
"That depends...are there people watching? or am i getting away with it?" Ben answered, putting his hands in his pants when he was asked if he jerked off in public.
"Because then their vaginas are still too small for my massive dick... thats a lie i don't have a massive dick." Danny went on.
"Your penis is huge if I'm a small rodent." Ben said again.
"Ohmygod you just trashed on my dick." Danny said
"I'm naked because its sexy." Ben answered when he stripped down to his underwear on camera
"And then I fell off because I cant ride motor bikes..the lesson I learned was dont ride into poles because they stop motor bikes." Sam answered, on a life lesson. The guy was getting pissed
"I will run for president and I will quit taxes." said James
Ii'm going to do you america, I'm going to fuck you all one by one.The world too" Danny shouted loudly.
"Yeah, cause like we have a saying in our band, we like to collect as many STD's as possible. It's like Pokemon,we trade them all with our friends and stuff so, we gotta catch more man." Ben said. 
I guess that was the last straw because the guy literally RAN from there.
"Pssht..."Danny said, lighting up, "I didn't like the dude."
"More like a dud." I said.
"I'm hungry." James said.
"I'll do it." Sam said almost enthusiastically. We knew why. Last time James called the takeout guy they nearly got into a catfight, complete with hair pulling.
"Chinese or pizza?"
"Chinese."I said.
"PIZZA!" said the Ben and James.
"Danny?" asked Sam.
Danny smiled slyly and said, "Both."
"DANNY! RED!" I shouted.
"Relax. Exercise. Diet." chanted the band.
"No!No. Relax. Eat,and DANCE!" Danny said, and started waggling his hips to Lady Gaga on the radio.
Very soon he was dancing to dubstep.
Sometimes, I really didn't know about that guy.
But I knew now.
Some things never change.

WOW.I CAN't BELIEVE I'VE WRITTEN SO MUCH! AND THAT YOU GUYS ARE READING SO MUCH.
MUCH LOVE . VOTE PLEASE! COMMENT!
I DON'T WANT TO BE MEAN AND SAY 50 votes= next chapter.
See ya..... 

 SOON!