New Chapter Point Five

"I've NEVER waited in queue for so long." whined Danny.

"What? Rockstar lifestyle getting to your head?" I said.

"Yeah. We should stand up on the pole and scream 'We're Asking Fucking Alexandria. Let us through."

"It doesn't work like that. We'd probably get mobbed."

"Yeah. You'd have to be be Rihanna or Taylor Swift to walk through these people to the ride." Ben said.

"Yeah. We're not that famous." said Sam.

"Or shitty." added James.

"JAMES! DON"T BE MEAN TO TAY-TAY!" Danny screamed.

People turned to stare.

"Hush! You guys." I said.

"I love having Lexi around. She makes things so convienient."

"Yeah like organizing our tickets and stuff."

"We should make her our band manager."

"Yeah, and then Ben and her won't be able to have a relationship due to our NO EMPLOYEE policy."

"I'm going to kill you, James." Ben said, then looked at me."Don't believe a word James says."

"When have I ever?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm tired of waiting." James said.

"I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around." Danny sang.

"No Danny. Just don't sing Taylor Swift." I said.

Ben stood up on a railing.

"Hey evreybody. I'm Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria. If you let us through we will perform an impropmtu secret concert for you right here. And then you will hear the never heard before singing skills of Cameron Lidell James Casells Sam Bettley and DANNY WORSNOP."

People looked at him blankly.

Someone muttered, "Some attention seeking teenagers with tattoos."

"We're really not that famous." I whispered to to James.

The crowd looked at us blankly again.

Then they started screaming.

So after a really tiny really horrible off tune concert. With Danny singing Taylor Swift mostly. (They still liked it. For some inexplicable reason)

The security guards nearly threw us out but after a lot of sweet talking (done mostly by me) we were through.

"That was so totally worth it." James said after we came out of the ride.

"At first when all of them looked at me like that I thought they were all going to atttack me or something. Like a herd of zombies." Ben said

"Yeah, like a herd of zombies." Danny repeated

"Stop copying me." Ben said.

"Stop copying me."

"Shut up."

"Shut up!"

"I want a wand.I wanna wand. I wanna a wand." Sam said.

"Me too." I said.

Cameron was silent.

"The ride rocked." James said

"People are so scary." Ben said.

"Yeah, so scary." Danny said.

"Stop copying me." Ben said.

"Stop copying me."

"Crap up, mate."

"Crap up mate."

"I want to eat at the Three Broomsticks.I wanna eat at the Three Broomsticks.I wanna a eat at the Three Broomsticks.

"Me too." I said.

Cameron was silent.

We all looked at each other and laughed.