Chapter 12

BACK TO LEXI POV

"I had a sister named Erica. She was eighteen years older than me. She had juvenile schizophrenia. Mum was never there. Dad and her, they never stopped fighting.Their lives were spent in booze, cocaine and arguments, the only reason the ever stopped in between was because of Erica. I was almost nonexistant in thet household.I don't even remember her face. Once Erica got hold of Dad's shot gun and no one was looking. I think she was eighteen. She locked her room door and she blew her head off. Mom left after that. Dad sobered up then. And he got me through school and now he's at home with his sisters.As for tattoos? Here." I said, lifting the back of my long shirt up, not caring that the boys could see my bright green underwear.

I didn't need to see it.. It was simple'God gave us memories that we might have roses in December.' And below that 'Erica'.

"I am sorry." Ben said.

"Don't be. It's dead and gone. She's dead.So fuck it."

 Ben backed off a bit. He wasn't used to me talking this way.

Suddenly Sam the lifesaver said "Let's do harry potter roleplay bitches!"

Ben started. "The first three booksare great-"

"But the rest are too long and drawn out and the movies are just crap.Yes we know Ben." We all finished for him.

Danny stood up then.

"I'm Harrry.Lexi is Hermione. Sam is Neville. James is Ron. Cam is Luna And since Ben hates it so much he's Voldemort."

"What the fuck Danny.I don't want to be Voldy. I don't  have two faces."

"Oh shut up Ben.I'm the leader. You will do as I say."

"Who made you the leader?"

"I am the leader!" I said

"Fine." the guys said grudgingly.

"Let's start then."

"The bus was on the move now  and we switched off the lights. Sam had been to Orlando before. He had a hoard of harry potter stuff.

"I call dibs on that!"

The soundtrack on my ipod was playing. I think it was Hedwigs Theme.

We didn't have wands but we were make doing with pencils. 

"We have Brit accents. We roleplay well!" James said.

"Avada Kedavra!" said Danny ponting his wand at Ben.

"That's not your spell you asshole."

"Oh...Expelliarmus!"

Sam went barrelling towards Ben and physically disarmed him.

"Hey!Hey! You're not dying properly."

"hermione!Hermione!" said a whispery voice. "Ditch Ron and Harry. Come to me. I'm a sexy bastard. I'm rich and powerful and dark. And not to mention much better in bed."

"BE GONE FOUL CREATURE!" said Danny, while Sam and Cameron flicked the light switch on and off for a wizarding effect or so they called it.

Danny and Ben circled each other.

Then BOOM!!

Sam and Cameron fiddled with the lights too much.

All six of us were plunged into darkness.

There was no electricity at all.

Magical.