Chapter 15

This one is sort of sad. Because things change after this.
don't kill me.
happy things will happen in the next one which will be longer.
thank
you all for the reads

"Oh thank God!" Melissa said, "Non bitch here." She said to a girl behind her.
"You must be Naima." I said
"Yeah." She said
"I just called your fiance hot."
"No problem.Though I can't see how you find him hot with all the blue hair and tattoos and singing horror stories.I wonder how you guys tour with them."
"It's a task, yes."
"You tour with those guys?" Naima asked horrified, I turned and saw why.They were doing their herpe(a)s display with the green giant jerking off at the back. Poor girl. She didn't need see Shawn participating as a giant jerking off at the back.
"So we're all WAGS?"
"No. Just you."
"But aren't you?"
"No way." I said laughing. It was James' idea of a joke and to keep the groupies away from Ben.
The shutterbugs and interviewers had followed Ben around saying that wasn't nineteen too young an age to get married. And then Ben would go dreamy eyed and say he loved me and couldn't wait to have mini Ben's.It took me all I could to keep from laughing.
The next meet and greet was worse. The whole band had to seemed to take the pretending very seriously. James stood up and he said,
"We've got so many questions about the reason for our band's name. She's the reason." He said pointing at me.
Sam continued. "Her name is Alexandria.We call her Lexii.You see all of us fell in love with her. And we all tried to get with her. We all took turns with her and Ben was the last. They disliked each other in the beginning. But then he started falling for her and then it was mutual. He hasn't fucked her  yet, can you believe it? So now we're ASKING ALEXANDRIA if she'll love us all again. She sells drugs and has tattooes. And she's awesome in bed."
I cringed.I was sure they had thought this one up and had plotted it to avenge the cleaning spree I had gone on a few days ago.
  "Oh that's Andy there isn't he?" Melissa asked.
"Yep. Lets go get pictures since our guys seem so busy with EACH OTHER." I said.
"Yeah." Naima said.
We walked towards Andy.
"Pictures?" He asked smirking.
"Yeah." I said.
"And you're all hot.And taken."
"Aww.Don't worry Andy. I'm sure you'll find someone. I love the jacket today." I said.
"Get our merch from Hot Topic."
"Shucks. I should get freebies." I said making Ben puppy eyes at him.
"Ah shit.Lex. Here." He said taking his own jacket off.
"Thank you!" I said.
"It comes with a price. Hook me up with your hot british friends back in York."
"Hot metal guy like you? I wouldn't have to do anything."
Suddenly Ben was behind me.
"I get insecure." He said, ruffling my hair.
"You have no reason to."
"You called him hot."
"Because he is."
 "Guess I'll never be hot enough for you huh?" He said sticking his lower lip out.
"Yeah. I guess." I said, nonchalantly.
"I'm going to KILL you."
"Then Danny will kill you."
"You're always going to win aren't you?" He asked defeated.
"Yeah" I said smugly.
"Not this time." He said evilly and flung me across his shoulder.
"How did you do that? I'm fucking heavy."
"Guitar players have strong arms. See my muscles." He said flexing his arms.
"You're actually supposed to say Alexis, you're light as a feather."
"Oh"
"No wonder you can't commit. Noone commits to you. You have such an ego, Bruce."
"Fall in love with me, Alexis Greenwood." He said gravely.
"Huh?"
"Fall for me like how I've fallen for you." He said flatly
I didn't know what to say. Of course I loved him.
I just didn't want anyone to get hurt.
I said, "I don't know Ben."
And I cursed myself for that for a very long time. I saw his face fall that night and I never forgave myself.