Chapter 7

This particular show was amazing.  Asking Alexandria were on fire that night the crowd was crazy and they screamed like mad during Alerion one of Ben's indicators that the show was going to be great. I couldn't help but smile when I thought about him. Then my brain would issue a shoutout through my head, 'Alexis Greenwood, you stay out of this, before somebody gets hurt.'

"Ok you guys, guess what? It's tip the merch guy day. Go get your limited edition Asking Alexandria band t-shirts right here ladies and gentlemen.And that goes for EVERYONE." Danny said into the mic

I rolled my eyes. He was saying it to me. I probably owned two each of every shirt and the 'D-snop' ones were the funniest. We all started calling him snop then. Hey guess who did the the snop yesterday. It was a laugh. I loved them all.

"Soooooo, our dear dedicated fans! Any song you'd want us to play?"

There were shouts of Not An American Average and A Candelit Dinner with Inamorta.

"Guess what? We're going to both! SO SCREAM YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!"

"Uhmm.." Ben started. "Could we have a moshpit folks. Lets get this shit started!"

The crowd started running around but I stayed in the front headbanging with Ben. I caught his eye and he grinned at me and did a bit of a pelvic thrust while playing, I laughed and flipped him off.I was in the front for the few songs but in the end I went backstage to wait for them like I usually did.They came back, exhausted as always. I handed a bottle of water to Cam but I couldn't because Ben barged right into me, all sweaty,pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. Hard.

"Is he drunk?" I asked James in the one second I got free.

"I'm not drunk. Just enjoying my self that is." Ben answered.

I rolled my eyes. But went back to kissing.

"HEY! YOU BEN BRUCE! STOP PLUNDERING MY SISTER!" shouted Danny.

"She wants to." Ben answered without even looking.

"When did this happen?"

"Recent developments on a warped scale." Ben said ba

"Fine.Whatever.Just don't knock her up." Danny said waving his hand at us.

I let my arms circle his neck.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" he asked me, a cocky smile on his face.

"Maybe." I said.

"Someone's being mean to me huh?"

"Oh come on Benjiman. You're not getting laid tonight. Atleast not with me."

"Shit. No groupies either, or you'd give me the cold shoulder. Again. Give us a kiss now, love."

I sighed. And leaned into him again.

"You know." Danny said to James, Cam and Sam, "I knew this was going to happen. I got Lexii here because I like her, plus she could make Ben commit maybe."

"Yeah, by the looks of it he's probably never going to leave her face."

A bottle came sailing towards Cameron's head.

"Back to the tour bus please? I don't want any embarrassment from the two of you." Danny said, gesturing to both of us.

"Ahhh.Danny. Spoilsport. I was establishing the fact that she's mine."

He scooped me up, flailing, kicking and giggling to the bus. He unceremoniously dumped me on the couch and proceeded to haul himself over the couch.

"Ben! Why did you do that again. I hate you."

" No you don't" he said and tried to kiss me again.

"Now before this turns into the makeout point of our crib....make some room both of you, or get a room." Said James and parted us. There were six of us sitting on the couch, tired and bored.

"I know! Let's take pictures." I said and grabbed the laptop and a lot of Danny's photo props ( glasses moustaches wigs and even fake chest hair. We had great halloweens)

"Ugh..Fangirl alert." Said Cameron and I swatted at his head.

"It'll be fun. Danny?" I said pleadingly.

"Ok, ok."

"I'm scared that she'll photoshop those photos." Ben said.

"Oh shut up guys and stop complaining."

"I'm not complaining." Said Sam

"SAM!" said the rest of the band.

We took a lot of photos that night. Ben kissed me and we took it in Photo Burst and our heads were turned at ten different angles in every picture.

"Sleep with me?" Ben asked.

"No way!" I said.

"I fart at night. You'll be warm."

"No!"

"Don't make me force you."

"Try.Me."

Wrong choice of words. In one fluid movement he picked me up and dumped me in his bunk.

"Don't you move. Alexis. Or I'll have to handcuff you."

"Handcuffs? Kinky." Said James

"Shut up James."

"Ah play drooms man." James shouted, half naked.

We all started laughing. We had some really great times.

"Shift Lexi, shift." Said Ben.

"Are you sure. It's going to be uncomfortable."

"Nothing's uncomfortable with you."

"CHEESY!" screamed the guys.

"I DON'T LIKE THIS BEN BRUCE!" said Danny and James

"Nor do I." said Cameron.

"No comment." I said.

Ben laughed. "So you want me to be like Oh Lexii, I'm going to choke you with my handcuffs, I'm gonna tie you with the bedsheets."

I smiled. "No." I said. "Maybe I do like this Ben Bruce better."

"And I like you, love."

"What've you done to him! LEXI! WHAT DID YOU DO! FIRST DANNY NOW HIM!"

"Life's a bitch boys. I'm a bitch too."

I got comfortable in Ben's bed. He spooned me in that tight uncomfortable place, and put an arm around me. I smiled as I felt his straightened hair tickle my neck.

"You're like a girl, Ben." I mumbled

"Wha-?"

"You're like a girl."

"Hmm?"

"Forget it."

"I like you in my bed Lexi. Stay here forever."

"If you're nice."

"I will. I will."

"Promise me."

"I swear. On my balls."

I giggled.

Maybe I could try this. For a while and not get too attached before the......worst, so to say.