Chapter 4.5

The rest of the band started waking up and they woke up ever so quietly, and they watched slyly as Benjiman Bruce and I engaged in a full blown make-out session on the couch.

“That’s not Alexis is it?” asked a hungover James.

“Who else would it be? Ben been dying to do his business ever since she got here.” Cameron said.

“Sam stop staring at them with  your mouth open.” Said James

“They’re like….animals. “said Sam, in a horrified whisper.

 “Should we wake Danny up?” asked James rather loudly.

As soon as we heard Danny’s name both of broke apart. Danny woke up too .

“Why is everyone so noisy.” He groaned.”Did the bitch leave?”

“All the bitches left, Danny, except me.” I said.

He groaned, “Come here, you skinny bitch. Make yourself a sandwich. With two thousand calories in it. I’m jealous you’re still so tiny. Ask Ben to make you one. Try not to gross out when he does though. They do taste amazing.BENNY!”

“Aye, Danny!”

“Make my sister a sandwich.”

“Make her a sandwich? Between you and me. Now you’re talking sense mate. Let’s squeeze her.”

“Shut up. Make her one of your’s. The Benny Special.”

Ben sighed.”As you say, master.”

Danny chuckled. “It was that sandwich that got him the go to move in with me. Ben is so feminine.”

“I heard that Danny. And now I’m going to have to punish you when you’re with me in the sack. Then we’ll see who’s feminine.”

I grimaced. I still wasn’t so used to the dirty jokes they made.

An hour later there was a bread monster sitting infront of me. I eyed it apprehensively and terror filled my stomach.It was a MUTANT.

What’s the sandwich?

Guess? Guess?