Chapter 4

I love writing this. I can't stop. Hope you enjoy. <3 <3

Something cute is going to happen.

Guess? Guess?

_______________________________________________________________________________

It had been tiring. The past few concerts had been amazing. The crowd was so great and the parties. I wasn’t much of a party person though, but I just stood there with the guys as they signed autographs and took pictures. They had asked for pictures of me sometimes, people knew who I was already. I kept a close eye on Danny hoping his fame wouldn’t go to his head. Stand Up And Scream was a success, and I met other bands I  to like. I loved it all. And the band? They were all like my brothers ,a part of the extended family I never had. Except for Ben. He acted a little strange sometimes. We were sill fighting for Danny’s attention. If the concerts were fun, the time on the tourbus was epic. The guys did a striptease for me once and I laughed until I choked on my Coke. They were a little offended about it and Ben flung me over his shoulder and ran all the way to hotel in whose parking lot we were camped out in. He took me to the swimming pool the rest of the guys followed and helped Ben throw me into the pool. Oh I was so angry after that. I spat chlorine water at them and they divebombed into the water, disturbing the balance. I was standing in the pool, staring at the kids playing on the other side and a waved at a girl who was smiling at me. A millisecond later a big red beachball hit my head.

I turned to find Ben grinning at me.

“What is your problem?” I screeched

“You.”

I launched myself at him and beat him up.

“Ahh..Dannyhhh saaayve mee.” He said

Danny came, causing waves wherever he walked and he-

Sat.On.Ben.

Madness.Absolutely. Nothing more said.

It was a free day and I was sitting infront of the TV. It was twelve and the rest of them were still sleeping. I was watching some random Kung-Fu movie,the girls had already left after passing me some very dirty looks, I flipped them off as usual. Sadly with the concerts came the band sluts. It was a little annoying when after almost every concert they brought back a girl each with the exeption of Sam sometimes, and did unspeakable things with them in the bus. Those times I would go outside, lean against the BVB bus and smoke, or I would go out and watch a movie alone. I was pretty self dependant.Or I would hang out with the all girl bands.

When ever I got back the five of them were smoking weed, and bitching about the girls and how pathetic they were. The whole place smelled of sex. It was disgusting sometimes. Most of all I was a little worried about Danny. He had an immense liking for the highs he got, sometimes not just from alcohol. Maybe it was a rockstar thing. But I didn’t want things to spin out control.

“That’s a shittty movie.” Said someone from behind me

“Says who?” I said and turned. It was Ben.I smiled at him, “Someone’s up early.Your…erm..girl left.”

“Yeah. I know.”

He hoisted a leg over the sofa and came down on the sofa crashing into me completely.

“OW! Ben.”

“Hush.”

“What are you watching?”

“You just said it was shitty.”

“I had to say something.”

“Oh. Now I know. The poor compulsive Ben Bruce says things only because he has to say something. And he can’t say anything intellectual. Ong Bak 2, actually.”

He was looking at me intently.”It’s rude to stare.”

“I’m rude.” He said, smugly.

I sighed. Then suddenly he leaned towards me, putting his arm across my middle and reached for the remote.I stretched my hand further until he was completely on top of me, and with one of his hands stretched out towards mine, he leaned into me, and…………

We kissed.

And it wasn’t like the last time.I instinctively kissed him back. It was something different and I had to admit, it was kind of nice. But somewhere my mind was screaming get him off me. Oh shit. I sat up straight.

“I’m not Cindy.” I said, wiping my mouth.

“Who’s Cindy?” he asked

“The chick you brought here yesterday.”

“I know.”

“Then why?”

He just grinned. “I think you’re extremely desirable. Got a problem with that?”

“You’re a sick player.I wouldn’t even take those thirty seconds” I said

His face fell. And I turned towards the TV, pointedly ignoring him. He didn’t get up and leave.But I couldn’t stop thinking. Nor could he. Because five minutes later both of us turned towards each other and started kissing again.

Oh bloody hell.