~ Ch. 11 ~

Ahsoka's POV

    One day. Just one more day on this ship. One more day until I arrive on Shili. One more day until I meet my Uncle Tearas for the first time.

    I was thinking this as I tried to meditate, failing to stay airborne for longer than five minutes. I decided that since I have done nothing but ask Master Shaak Ti about my people, I need to do my Jedi training today. The door opened and I lost my concentration and fell, this time landing on my back.

    "Oh, sorry Snips. Didn't mean to disturb you." my Master Anakin said. I know he's my other Half but, I don't know if I should stop calling him Master because of that or not. It's Jedi protocol to call Jedi that are older than you Master.

    "I'm fine Master." I said. "Ahsoka, you don't have to call me that." Anakin said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "But, Jedi protocol says-" "Screw protocol." Anakin said, hugging me and resting his chin on my shoulder, pulling my body against his, leaving no space between us, I heard my breathe hitch. "When it comes to me and you, we don't have to follow protocol. We just need to be ourselves with each other." he said. I could feel myself blush.

                                                 Lux's POV

    "Mother! We're here!" I shouted so she could hear me from the other room on the ship.  When we got Ahsokas' letter we were on our way back to Raxus from Tattooine so we changed our course to Shili. We decided to surprise Ahsoka when she got there. My Mother sent a Hololetter to King Tearas and he said he'd be delighted to have us stay for awhile. We landed and Tearas and a few of his men greeted us.

    "Hello and welcome to Shili. It's so good to see you again after so long Senator Bonterri." Tearas said. My mother and Tearas shook hands. "Please Tearas, we've known each other for years call me Mina." My mother told him. "Let me introduce my son, Lux." Mother said. I shook hands with Tearas. "Hello." I said. "You are very polite. Your Mother raised you well. I hope you raised Ahsoka well." Tearas said, as we started to walk towards the Palace. I glanced around and saw some people looking at us and whispering to each other. "We must catch up. Besides, it looks like your boy wants to explore." I heard Tearas say. "Lux, you can go but don't get into any trouble. You are the Queen's brother." Mother said.

    I walked away from them and looked at some shopping stalls. I then asked a green skinned Togruta if he knew a good place to eat and we went there. He said he would be my guide. So we hung out while he showed me around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Okay, yes, I know, it's a really short chapter but, I wrote this one on paper so I didn't know how exactly long it would be. Anyway I know it's another filler but!! This had to be a filler chapter due to how the next chapter is. I love you guys and I also love feedback. Anyone wanna guess who the blue skinned person is in the last chapter? I'm not gonna tell ya if you're wrong or right though =)  ]