~ Ch. 42 ~

Ahsoka's POV

     We walked back to the main battle area. Some of my Sith have fallen, but, we got more than half of the Jedi. There is one that I want alive. I walked over to Starkiller and Talon and she handed me Acarna. "Mistress, we have her in custody like you asked. What shall we do now?" Starkiller asked. "We head to Corusant and have the Senators and Chancellor bow before us. Or die." I said. "I have a ship prepared for our travel Mistress." Talon said. "Good, tell everyone to board and get ready." I said. They bowed and left me alone. I began my walk to the ship. I looked at Acarna and she was smiling at me. She's so innocent. Why did she have to be born before all this chaos. It isn't fair to her or Ezra.......

     You can run Obi-wan but, just remember. I'm coming for you. You stole my child from me. This is something that I will not stand for! "Don't worry Acarna. We'll get your brother back and be a family. I promise." I said to her.

     I arrived at the loading docks and everyone was ready to go. "Mistress where are we going?" Diwos asked. "Diwos, you don't need to call me that. Everyone else does that already." I said to him. "Very well, Ahsoka where are we going?" Diwos asked. We were on the ship and the ramp closed. "To Coruscant. We have to pay a visit to the Chancellor." I said, smirking. "Ahsoka......you're not going to..........are you?" Midux asked. "We shall see when we arrive." I said.

     We arrived in Coruscant. "Here are everyone's orders. You are to kill all of their 'special security' that they have while the Senators and Chancellor are in the Debate hall. Starkiller, Talon, Maladi and Kasto will come down through the middle of the ceiling and we shall land on the table. When I start to speak is when the rest of you, my fellow Sith, will enter the room, two through each door. Clones, you will stand guard. Are we clear?" I explained our mission to everybody. They all nodded and went to get into position. "Maladi, I need to speak to you for a minute." I said, she came over. "Yes Mistress?" she asked me. "I need you to stay on the ship and take care of Acarna for me while we are gone. Can you do that?" I asked her. "It would be an honor to care for the young Mistress." she said, bowing. "Good. This should only take a few hours." I said, handing her Acarna.

     Starkiller, Talon, and Kasto jumped through the ceiling window and I followed, landing right in front of Chancellor Padme. "A-Ahsoka? What's going on? Jedi are being slaughtered!" Padme said, then gasped when she saw my eyes. "You're a Sith?!" she said. "I am the Mistress of Darkness. The one to bring back the Sith and the Empire! I'm giving you this one choice Chancellor and Senators. Surrender authority to me and you shall all live and continue being Senators. Refuse me and well...." just then the rest of my Sith came in. "You die. You're choice Chancellor, Senators." I said. All was quite as they made their decisions. Half of the table decided to join me. I'm waiting on the rest of the Senators and Padme to make their decision. "We have come to the conclusion...........that we shall not join you." Padme said. I looked at the Senators and they were determined with their decision. I sighed. "You forced my hand Chancellor. Revan, you and a few more take the willing Senators and call the press. We have an announcement for the Galaxy to hear." I said, he bowed and a few left with the Senators. I brought out my Lightsaber and faced Padme. "Goodbye Padme." I said and jabbed her through her heart. "Kill the rest." I said to them, I left to go confront the press. "Get rid of the bodies." I said before I went through the door with Talon, Starkiller, and Kasto. The press were waiting once we got there. I went up to the podium and started to speak.

     "Citizens of the Galaxy. Today is a new day! Today is a day of change! I am you're new Empress! Ahsoka Tano! The Chancellor is gone and the Galactic Empire is here to stay! I will need new positions for Senators. As many of you have noticed or have already found out. The Jedi have deceived you! They wanted to take over the Galaxy and make slaves out of you! Their plan has been found out with and now the Purge of the Jedi has begun! From here on all people known or conspiring with Jedi are criminals to the Empire! We shall establish new jobs! We shall have more than any of you have ever known! This is the beginning of the New Era! The new capital of the Galaxy shall be Shili! This is you're Empress bringing you what is to come!" I said. I noticed that there was a crowd of people behind the Reporters and they were clapping. "All hail the Empress!" I heard them shouting. I turned to Starkiller, Kasto, and Talon. "Come, now we return to Shili and start preparing for the age of the Empire." I said. "Of course Mistress." they said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ So there IS going to be an epilogue!!

May the Force be with you my Jedi Siblings!! ]