~ Ch. 21 ~

Anakin's POV

    I was shoved out of our room, by....I think her friend Mondora? Yeah, her the Twi'lek. I'm so confused right now. I think it's mostly because I'm half asleep. I looked at Ahsoka and she grabbed some of my clothes and handed them to me."There's a bathroom down the hall. I have a feeling I'll be busy. " she said, then kissed me. "See you later." she said. I could sense that she was confused as me. Then closed the door, I scowled and walked down to Obi-wans room. I knocked and he answered.

    "I take it Ahsoka's friends invaded and stole her and kicked you out?" Obi-wan asked. "That about sums it up. Can I use your bathroom? I need to get dressed and I gotta piss." I said, he opened the door wider and I stepped in and went to the bathroom. I walked out after I got dressed and did my business. I noticed Obi-wan was watching the news. "Anakin, you might want to see this." Obi-wan stated. I came over and sat beside him.

    I looked at the headline and it read 'Festival today for return of long lost Queen.' The reporter walked up to Sir Tears. "Sir Tearas, is it true about the rumors of an unknown Togruta girl that has been seen around town for the past few days, that she is our Queen that was lost after her birth?" the reporter asked. "For our Queen's safety I can't tell you that. And my Niece has also asked that any profits made at this celebration goes to the rebuilding of Karablast, after the unfortunate accident that occurred there last night." Sir Tearas said. "One last question Sir. Is it true that your Niece was escorted here by Jedi?" the reporter asked. "That I can answer as yes, she was escorted here by Jedi. For her protection. Now, if you excuse me, I must go tend to the rest of the festival tents." Sir Tearas started to walk away. "One more question Sir! There are rumors that your Niece is in fact, herself, a Jedi! Are these rumors true?!" the reporter was blocked by some guards and then turned back to the camera. "Well, looks like that's going to be a question that we have to ask the Queen ourselves! Back to you Candice!" the reporter said. Obi-wan turned off the TV. We looked at each other.

    "How did this reporter get that we are Jedi? And that Ahsoka was a Jedi?!" I asked Master Obi-wan. "Good point, we should go investigate." Obi-wan said. We stood up and walked over to the door. When I opened it, Master Shaak Ti was standing there. "Good, you both are ready. Everyone is waiting for you two in the Grande Entrance." Master Shaak Ti said, and we followed her. "Master, what are going to do now?" I asked Obi-wan. "Patience, for now Anakin. We'll figure something out." Obi-wan said, as we began to descend the staircase. Everyone was waiting in the middle of the Entrance.

    "Where's the rest?" I asked Master Shaak Ti. "Well, if you'd look than you'd see that they are starting to come down the staircase." Master Shaak Ti said. I turned my attention back to the staircase and yup, everyone was coming down, in pairs. The first pair down was her friends Mondora and Midux, when the got halfway down the stairs, her other friends Kasto and Diwos came down. When the two pairs reached the bottom they came over to us and Mrs. Bonterri hugged the girls. "Wait until you see her!" Mondora said, excitedly. "You won't recognize her!" Diwos said, excitedly. I must've held my breathe and it hitched when I saw Ahsoka and Lux come down the stairs. 'Master, slap me very hard! This must be a dream! She's an angel!'  I thought to myself. I got my breathing back to normal. Ahsoka and Lux walked over to us. She looks even more gorgeous closer. Mrs. Bonterri hugged them both.

    "My babies look so grown up!" she said, her eyes started to water. "Mom." they both whined. I laughed silently in my head. I walked over to Ahsoka and took her hand in mine and brought it to my lips and kissed it. She looked at me and blushed. "You must be an angel because you just took my breathe away." I said to her. Ahsoka blushed. Her Uncle walked over to us then. "Ready to officially greet your people Ahsoka?" Sir Tearas asked her. "Ready as I'll ever be." she said to him. Sir Tearas nodded and looked at me. "Will you be escorting her?" he asked. I mentally rolled my eyes at him and scoffed, in my head. I wrapped my arm around hers, escort style and he smiled and he walked in front of us. "How are you feeling?" I asked her. "No idea, I'm sort of just blocking everything out right now." Ahsoka whispered. "Don't worry. I'm here." I said, and kissed her cheek.