~ Ch. 2 ~

Ahsoka's POV

    I walked up onto the stage that was in the center of the place with my brother. I casted my eyes out into the crowd and saw a ship with the Senators from Corosant arrive. They had Jedi escorts.... Why must Jedi always go everywhere? I sighed and looked at Lux, who was tuning his guitar we recently found these new instruments, but, I can't play them cause women are usually the singers in these bands. I like how the guitar sounds though, especially the acoustic, it's very relaxing to me. I looked out into the crowd again. The ceremony's about to start soon. While I looked over the crowd for the second time, my eyes landed on a guy. I gasped and Lux came over to me.

    "What's wrong Sis?" he asked me. I pointed to the man. "That's the guy from my dreams." I said, Lux looked to who I was pointing at. "Uh, Ahsoka, that's a Jedi from Corosant. Are you sure that that's the guy from your dreams?" he asked, I stood up and waited for our mother, as she was approaching the podium. "I'm positive." I said in a whisper as our mother started to speak.

    "People of Raxus, Corosant, and the rest of the universe! I welcome you all to Remembrance Day held her on my lovely home planet Raxus!" the crowd cheered and then silenced again to let her finish. I didn't listen as I was focusing on the Jedi that has been in my dreams for the past two weeks. He was stunningly handsome. I'm not exactly sure if I should trust this feeling that I have. I have had only two boyfriends in my whole life and neither one of them were my other half. I really hope that this time, this feeling towards this Jedi, is really the right one. But....I don't even know what a Jedi really is. I wonder if he has the Force like I do. Maybe that is what a Jedi really is. "And now, everyone, let us start Remembrance Day with the opening song performed by my talented children." mother said, I looked at Lux, that's our queue. I walked up to the microphone as everyone turned their attention to us. I closed my eyes and waited for Lux and his friends to start. I opened my eyes when I heard Lux. 'Good, this is always really short, but, it's a really nice one though, it has a meaning, and people know that.' I thought before we started.

( Ahsoka- bold Lux- normal Both- italics )

Days rolled on

Shout it out loud

Days rolled on

Days rolled on

Shout it out loud

Days rolled on

We know the price we pay

Days rolled on

Shout it out loud

Days rolled on

We know the price we pay

Days rolled on

Shout it out loud

Days rolled on

We know the price we pay

Days rolled on

Shout it out loud

Days rolled on

We know the price we pay

    I closed my eyes and waited. Then, the crowd started to clap and yell excitedly. I swear I heard some of the woman shout Lux's name. I turned towards Lux and smiled so wide I forgot about the whole world around us. Lux came up to me and we hugged. He decided to be a show off and spun me.

    "We did it!" Lux said. "Yes, Lux we really did it!" I said, still smiling. I looked out at the crowd and grabbed Luxs' hand and we bowed, I then grabbed our other friends in the band and we bowed as one. People were still applauding when we got off stage. "And with that ladies and gentlemen....let the festivities begin!" said Senator Amidala. All of them went somewhere to enjoy each other's company. I looked around for the two Jedi that I saw. And sure enough, both of them were headed this way. I turned to Lux.

    "The Jedi are coming over here!" I whisper-yelled to him. We started talking like we didn't know they were coming. I laughed at something Lux said when someone tapped me on the shoulder, Lux got defensive of me, in a second he was in between me and Jedi, the one with the beard, the other Jedi was beside the one with the beard. "Hello, may we talk?" the one with the beard asked us. "Anything you have to say to my sister you can say in front of me." Lux said, still standing in front of me, like the annoyingly protective older brother that he is. "Master, we should go somewhere a little more private." the other Jedi with short brown hair said.

    "She isn't going anywhere without me." Lux said, grabbing my arm. "I can go alone Lux. I'll be fine." I said, removing his hand from my arm. "But, Ahsoka! You can't really thi-" Lux said, but I stopped him. "I will be fine. I can handle myself." I said. "Against two Jedi?" Lux said. "They won't cause of our mothers' position." I whispered to him. And with that being said. I walked away with the Jedi into Atractia, it's a bar. People don't care that I'm here. I'm a regular. "Alright," I said as I slid into a booth and the Jedi sat across from me. "What would you guys like to talk to me about" I said casually.

~~~~~~~~~~

[ I'm ending it here for suspense reasons ;) just gonna have to wait till next time =) ]