~ Ch. 33 ~

Lux's POV

    I carried Ahsoka back to the Medbay, she ended up fainting due to the shock of our Father being alive. Also, it wasn't a good idea for her to be so active after being passed out for two weeks, while being heavily pregnant. I set her down on the bed and turned to face Anakin, Shaak Ti, and Sir Tearas.

    "Care to explain?" Sir Tearas asked. I sighed and looked at Ahsoka, then back to the others. "Not here." I said. They nodded and we walked to the living room area. Shaak Ti and Anakin sat on one of the royal blue couches, while Sir Tearas sat on the other couch. I sat in between the couches on a chair. "Why didn't you tell us that was your Father when we got the message two weeks ago?" Shaak Ti asked. I sighed.

    "Because, our Father was captured during the Clone Wars. Ahsoka and I were twelve when the Clone Wars started. We were told a year after he was captured that, the prison that they were holding him in, exploded and their were no survivors. Mom never told us until a month after it happened. Ahsoka and I were getting suspicious when two men showed up at our door with their hats off and told our Mom. We were kids, we didn't understand what was going on. We-" "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" we all looked over and Ahsoka was standing in the doorway. "THIS DOESN'T INVOLVE ANY OF THEM!! THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PAST!!!!" Ahsoka was seething with anger. You could see her shaking with rage. Shit......I've fucked up again. "Ahsoka, look I was onl-" I stood up and she cut me off, raising her hand. I stopped talking and looked at her. That's when I noticed them. Her eyes were gold.

    "You have no idea what you've done. Go back to Raxus and rule beside Mom!! I'm done! You do this every time! Don't explain our past!! They would never understand us!! Midux was right! I've finally come to understand it! We are Separatists! That won't change! But, you have! I want you gone before nightfall!" Ahsoka shouted. "A-Ahsoka.......you don't mean this. I know you! This isn't like you!" I yelled back at her. She narrowed her eyes at me. "I do mean every word!" she said, then left. "Something's not right. Everyone stay here. I'll go talk to her." Anakin said, chasing after her. "My Sister just disowned me." I said to myself, not believing the reality of all of this. I sat back down and held my head in my hands. This is a tear that I can never fix.

                         Anakin's POV

    I chased after Ahsoka and followed her into our room. I shut the door and saw her pacing back and forth in front of the couch. I walked over to her and turned her around so she'd look at me. Sadly, my suspicions were true. Her eyes were the eyes of a Sith, yellow.

    "Ahsoka? What's wrong with you? You're acting strange." I told her. She scoffed at me. "I'm fine. Actually, I'm better than fine. I'm wonderful! I haven't felt like this in such a long time!" Ahsoka said, smiling sadistically. "This is not you. Did something happen months ago with Ventress? Something that you forgot to mention?" I asked her. The only problem here though, is that her confrontation with Ventress was months ago! If she did something to Ahsoka.......why is it starting now?

    "She helped me see the truth! That's what happened." Ahsoka said. I have to think of something......got it! I turned her around and had her look at herself in a mirror. "Ahsoka! You have to realize this isn't you! You are kind, honest, and caring! You aren't this evil being who throws people away like their trash! You would never disown your own Brother." I said, looking at her through the mirror. She didn't say anything, but, she did change. Her veins weren't noticeable anymore and her eyes are back to their beautiful sapphire blue. I sighed in relief and held her tight in my arms and closed my eyes and set my head on her shoulder. I also backed us up so we were sitting on the couch.

    "A-Anakin? W-what d-did I just d-do?" Ahsoka asked quietly. I turned her around in my arms and held her close. She rested her head against my chest. "It wasn't you. Everything's going to be alright now. I love you, don't ever forget that." I told her softly. She nodded and I could feel her shaking, as she silently cried. I rubbed small circles on her back to help soothe her. "W-what I-I-I-I-I-I-s-s-s-s-" I shushed her by kissing her. She's so upset about her fight with Lux, she can't even speak. "Come on, you need to rest. I'll go tell the others. Okay?" I said. She nodded and I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I pulled the covers back and laid her down, then pulled them back over her. I kissed her again. "I'll be right back. I promise." I said. She nodded and I left the room.

    I walked in and Sir Tearas, Master Shaak Ti, and Lux were looking at me. "Anakin, we must inform the Council about this." Master Shaak Ti said. "I understand. But, not tonight. Ahsoka is asleep and is fine." I said. I walked over to Lux and put a hand on his shoulder, he looked at me. "She was under the influence of the Dark Side. She doesn't mean what she said. She wants you to know that. But, I think you already do know that." I said. Lux nodded. "I'm going back to Ahsoka now. It's late, we all need some sleep." I said. I walked back out the room and saw the Guard Captain and Rex and Cody. "Rex, Cody, and Guard. From now on I want a pair of Palace Guards and Clones guarding mine and Ahsokas' room. I want a pair at the doors and one each of the other set at the opposite corners of the hall. Can I count on you guys to get this done?" I asked. "Sir yes, sir." they saluted me and I left.

    I could tell that Ahsoka was fast asleep. I got under the covers and held her against me and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ So, I got this up!! Ya!! I'm going to be busy the whole weekend so I wanted to get this up before it got too much later. So..........thoughts??

May the Force be with you my Jedi Siblings!! <3 ]