Itachi - Never be me 💕

AN: 2K! Thank you for all the love and support.

This is a part 2 of 'Stay With Me'

If you like this character I have been writing a fanfic where the MC is similar to this. She is a mixture of this, Kakashi's 'The Last Time' and Obito's 'Bad Habits'. I have multiple chapters written but I'm not sure if I should publish it once I have finished or publish as I go. I personally only like reading stories that are complete but love one shots that are still a work in progress. Let me know what you think.

With love, enjoy :)

Word Count - 2325

I was giggling with the man in my bed before we were interrupted with a knock on the door. We both immediately went silent. I wasn't sure if I should ignore it or not. I knew it was someone else wanting my company. But I was already occupied.

There was another knock. "Crow." His voice was soft.

"I think you should get this." Kisame stiffened beside me.

I got up from the bed and grabbed my cloak covered in red clouds. I used it to hide my naked body. Kisame pulled the covers over his naked body before I opened the door slightly. I found a distraught Itachi.

"Now is not a good time baby." I warned him. His face looked twisted with sadness. It broke my heart I couldn't invite him in. I wanted nothing more than to be with this man but I would not allow myself to fester in those feelings. He tried to look over my shoulders but I stepped in his way and close the door even more.

Itachi's face fell even more understanding what was going on behind my door. "I get it." His face dropped towards the ground. He looked defeated. I wanted to reach out and grab his face. Pull his chin up and kiss him. But I couldn't. It sent regret to my gut. Itachi turned and walked away before I could say anything. I was not one to chase and simply closed the door in his absence.

I stripped myself of my cloak and joined the naked half shark man back in my bed.

"Where were we?" I asked innocently as I straddle Kisame. I started kissing his neck. I rubbed my core again his. The look on Itachi's face coupled with the regret I felt, I instantly had a desire to find a release. One that wasn't right but the only one I knew.

Kisame's body was tense under me. He only touched my body to push me back. "He is my partner (Y/N). This isn't right to do this to him. As much as I want to fuck you over and over again I respect him more. He came to you. He needs you. More than I do." His voice was low and showed guilt. Guilt laced with embarrassment that he would stop our time to protect Itachi.

"Kisame." I didn't want to have this conversation with him. "He knew what he was getting into. I warned him multiple times. I can't be what he needs." I recalled my night with Itachi. It had been almost a week. I avoided him around the hideout. It wasn't hard as it felt like he was avoiding me as well.

"He can't help himself. He needs to feel love. He needs you. You understand each other deeper than any of us do. You have something like Konan and Pain. I deep connection of going through the same shit put on by the same people. Even if you warned him and tried to stop it, it was inevitable. As much as you think you can't be what he needs I beg to differ. You need to get your shit together and see it. It's on you to act. Don't lose him over your ego. An ego as big as your walls are thick."

"Don't put this on me." My voice was starting to sound irritated as I sat up from my bed. My naked body no longer touched Kisame's.

"You put it on yourself. Go fix it."