chapter 46

Two days already passed in these two days nothing much happened. Boys were busy with wrapping up their work as they are going for vacation and girls went for shopping buying many things for their trip. Everyone was so happy and excited to go to Hawaii.

Elder couple Mr and Mrs jeon along with Jay have already went to jeju island yesterday night.

Now back to present all of them were in the cars to their way to the airport. All of them were so excited cause after a long time they were going on vacation to have relaxing time away from the work, having time with their partners, enjoying with friends.

After half and hour they reached to airport . They all came out of their cars with bodyguards all around and when the came out girls were shocked to see their private jet mostly y/n, dolly, naree, nabi and madi. They eyes were wide open and jaw dropping to the floor making others chuckled.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god..... This is so cool hubby " Y/n said jumping in her place.

"Is it baby? I am glad you like it " Jungkook said as he put his hand around her waist making her blush.

"Yes it's so awesome " Dolly said and squealed making yoongi lost in her beautiful smile.

"Let's go inside fast I am so excited " Nabi said holding jin hand who smile.

"Okay let's go in then " Namjoon said as he hold naree hand and start going towards plane entrance.

They all get inside and took their seats with their partners. Dolly sit with yoongi and madi with jimin all of them were so happy to be with each other.

"Hubby it's my first time in flight.... I am so scared " Y/n said with a pout and little fear in her eyes.

"Don't be scared baby.... I am with you.. Hold me tight okay " Jungkook said and y/n hold his hand tightly and he started caressing her hand making her calm.

The flight took off and now they were relax. The interior of the plane was so beautiful. There were many rooms in it too.