chapter 48

After the drive of two hours finally the girls came to the place where boys were waiting for them. They came out of the car and saw jungkook , jin , namjoon , hobi and tae standing there waiting for them .

"Ahh finally you all came ......let's go we are already late " tae said seeing the time in his watch .

"Yes come on .......and yeah before that naree put these on madi and dolly " namjoon said giving something to her which she took and nodded.

"Why ? What's that ?" Madi asked confused but get shocked when she saw blindfold .

"Why blindfold ? And What's happening? " dolly asked with confusion.

"You both will know soon ....." hobi said holding soha hand in his.

"And yes where is jimin and yoongi oppa " madi again asked .

"Uff unnie you both will know .....now shh " yn said huffing as they both were asking so many questions .

"Naree tie it on their eyes " yuri said with a smile they all were so excited and happy for What's going to happen in some time.

Naree tied the blindfold on their eyes and yn and nabi hold dolly and madi hand so that they don't feel scared .

"Let's go now .....we have to walk a little " jungkook said as they all nodded and start walking with yn and nabi helping dolly and madi .

They walk for twenty minutes till they reach the place and the girls gasp at the beautiful sight . It was a flower field full of bright purple flowers shinning in the bright sun light making them look more beautiful and lively.

"Awww it's so beautiful " soha said leaning against hobi admiring the view

"Yes so beautiful and preety " naree said looking at front in awe.

"Ok ok now let's do what we came here for " jin said making them nod he signed yn and nabi to do something to which they nodded.

Yn and nabi start walking ahead still holding dolly and madi they came in the moddle of the place and leave them there and came back to where others were standing.

"Yn ....nabi where are you both " dolly asked when she didn't feel her hold on her hand.

"Yah where you both gone " madi asked now when they didn't get any answer.

"Hey did you all left us here or what " madi again said with confusion as no one was answering.

"Atleast tell us can we open our blindfold or not " dolly asked little scared now.

"You both can open it now " they heard tae shout from a little far so they open it .

They blinked their eyes adjusting to the bringt sunlight hitting their face . They saw beautiful purple flower field and both gasped but there was something else which surprised them more .